Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Also just sent you a email on my order that is taking now near a month to ship out. Thanks @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
All orders placed during holidays has been processed and still some are processed, and some will be sent until next week, emailing me is useless and won't speed up shipping. Just wait patiently for your trackings, and once you receive your trackings, wait patiently for it to get delivered.

All orders placed during holidays has been processed and still some are processed, and some will be sent until next week, emailing me is useless and won't speed up shipping. Just wait patiently for your trackings, and once you receive your trackings, wait patiently for it to get delivered.
all good just been ordering thru you for a few years now and never seen it take this long.

all good just been ordering thru you for a few years now and never seen it take this long.
Always orders around the national day holidays and chinese new year holidays make a mess in the process and big delays that we often try to catch up to 1 month later. We talk about thousands of preorders that should be processed. Workers are working days and nights. Customers are impatient and because of all emails asking about updates, they really don't help in speeding up things.

Always orders around the national day holidays and chinese new year holidays make a mess in the process and big delays that we often try to catch up to 1 month later. We talk about thousands of preorders that should be processed. Workers are working days and nights. Customers are impatient and because of all emails asking about updates, they really don't help in speeding up things.
Been in this biz forever Im def not impatient. Just find it crazy its taking this long to ship out a few things. Id hope first come first server is how orders are being shipped.

this is reassuring tbh, the only thing I was worried about was that my order had slipped thru the cracks.
I actually want to make a seperate new order but I’m afraid it will over complicate things if I have a pending order already.

Recently purchased a few Kits and GH Off of QSC.
Shipping was fast and communication is Excellent.
Ordered Test C, Mast E, Tren H and their GH Cartridges alongside the Pen. The GH works, and so does the Mast and Test. Will use the tren later.

4IUs on the Pen are 0.54Units iirc. Atleast thats what i use daily fastest in the morning alongside with Test, Mast, Primo and DNP.

Every day i'm waking Up significantly leaner.

How did you come to this calculation? I've read elsewhere on here that units on the pen correlate more closely to milligrams of hGH.

So, 0.54 on the pen X 3 IU/mg = ~1.62 IU.

1 on the pen = ~3 IU.

And so on.
Alex is correct on this, I sacrificed a bunch of doses to measure. 1.0 on the pen will dispense 8 IU on a U-100 syringe. That equates to 3 IU on a U-40 scale.

42 IU should last about 14 days if dosed @ 3 IU per day, and I'm getting about 12 out of each cartridge, which feels about right accounting for priming losses and the few drops that escape post injection every morning.

Did you guys not just read their response 5 posts ago? They’re busy with the holiday and they’re behind. Sending 30 emails a day just makes it worse.
Skank is right. If you want to get through you need to send more emails. If they aren't responding its because they don't feel your measly 31 emails are installing a deal of urgency. I send 1 email every 10 minutes and I progressively am more aggressive in each email