Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Recently purchased a few Kits and GH Off of QSC.
Shipping was fast and communication is Excellent.
Ordered Test C, Mast E, Tren H and their GH Cartridges alongside the Pen. The GH works, and so does the Mast and Test. Will use the tren later.

4IUs on the Pen are 0.54Units iirc. Atleast thats what i use daily fastest in the morning alongside with Test, Mast, Primo and DNP.

Every day i'm waking Up significantly leaner.

I have a a kit with smooth black tops, a kit with smooth red tops with an arrow on the edge pointing outward, and a kit with black tops that say flip off, I'm assuming that the flip off is the LR3 and the other two are bpc-157 and tb-500?

Bird landed in Germany 3 weeks and a few days after ordering!

Communication was consistently positive and reliable. The order was ordered with special line shipping. (This means that the drop data is only written onto the shipment in the destination country). A larger amount of a peptide was ordered and it does what it is supposed to do!

again at quingdao at any time
Sounds shady af what are you in a German cartel or something? Line shipping?

I have a a kit with smooth black tops, a kit with smooth red tops with an arrow on the edge pointing outward, and a kit with black tops that say flip off, I'm assuming that the flip off is the LR3 and the other two are bpc-157 and tb-500?
smooth black tops - estrogen, red arrow - prolactin, flip off black - lypophized grocery bags