Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

It's been 2 months since I made my order.
I asked you what's going on with my order and you mentioned that for Israel there is no reship policy.

Can you shed some light on this?
Is my full order just 'gone'?

Since when there is no reship? And is it only to Israel?
Any other members from International countries that had the same problem with QSC?
FYI. After investigating in an underground forum in Israel, it seems there are many stories of orders from QSC that were confiscated.
It's either the Israeli customs are very good with their job OR many other factors the cross my mind (E.g QSC purposely make sure that Israeli packages are confiscated)...
But of course it's all speculation.

After all, it's the easiest way to profit if you are delivering FAKE products that look like the real product and then intentionally make sure they are confiscated and claim that it's in the customs hands.

Do we have international guys with that same problem?

FYI. After investigating in an underground forum in Israel, it seems there are many stories of orders from QSC that were confiscated.
It's either the Israeli customs are very good with their job OR many other factors the cross my mind (E.g QSC purposely make sure that Israeli packages are confiscated)...

After all, it's the easiest way to profit if you are delivering FAKE products that look like the real product and then intentionally make sure they are confiscated and claim that it's in the customs hands.

Alright Sherlock...

Let me get this straight: one of the toughest customs on Earth has a higher seizure rate and the consiparacy theory says that the vendor ships fake products and makes sure they are confiscated to earn a quick buck and in the meantime it gets a literal fuckton of product in US and EU?

Don't quit your day job and go play detective dumbfuck somewhere else

Well, tell us the forum you go to, and tell us what other people said also. We need the full details. You need to provide all of your evidence before you start slinging accusations. However, even without the full details, I am going to speculate and say that:

That's a creative idea but it doesn't make any sense. The raw materials are ultra cheap. What kind of savings could QSC have by doing something like that? This isn't gold.

The easiest way to profit is to develop a good reputation, have high quality products, be reliable, and sell large quantities in high volumes. The easiest way to profit is NOT to scam your customers.

fyi. i had been emailing your proton mail. sent you to the new email. my address is @yahoo mail. sent at 4:24 pm central yesterday in case it goes to spam or something. im sure you have a lot of emails. look forward to hearing back soon!
Yeah I’m waiting on response too for my order, got it paid and sent over screenshot of BTC transfer as requested. Yesterday he said he had like 250+ emails to tackle though so I wouldn’t hold your breathe.

The lab is in their lab testing section. I believe they were overdosed a few IU. Purity was 95+ and dimer was minimal.
Do you know much about the dimer ? Does it mean more sides and worse quality hgh ? IU was on point same with purity but ya was some
Dimer in there

Do you know much about the dimer ? Does it mean more sides and worse quality hgh ? IU was on point same with purity but ya was some
Dimer in there
I’ve used their HGH before which I’m sure contained minimal dimer. The only thing that changed is Janos way of testing it. In his thread he mentioned I believe only 3 samples since late March that DIDN'T contain dimer.

The only sides I get from generics is more pronounced carpal tunnel. Opti greys were the best and right under i’d put QSC.

Guys handle it differently. Some guys bloat and hold water with generics. Some guys get welts at injection sites. I wouldn’t take one persons opinion as were all different. Same going for injectables/pip.