Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I'm sorry but you guys should of been smarter the advertise on Facebook and reddit. Your greed will be your downfall. Your probably already under investigation starting now.
Imagine if the DEA got the bulk of their intel by reading the wall street journal every day...

Wanna know what the opposite of Opsec is? Some fat cunt naming QSC in a WSJ article.
Fuck me.
It's not the first time we are mentionned in public, even some articles in NCBI mentionned us several times:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1319016421001468

"FLB was purchased from Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd. (Qingdao, China). "

https://www.ejmcm.com/article_3304_99d83089286120c2761495e38c7977a0.pdf

"The major chemicals were purchased from Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd. All commercially available reagents were used without further purification."

2.1. Materials

"Raloxifene hydrochloride (RLX) was from Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd., Qingdao, China. "

https://ur.booksc.eu/book/81316686/1cba06
"Bovine pepsin was purchased from Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd."

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acs.iecr.0c02005

"Sesbania powder (SP) was commercially supplied from Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd. (Qingdao, China)"

Oral gel loaded with penciclovir–lavender oil nanoemulsion to enhance bioavailability and alleviate pain associated with herpes labialis

"PV was obtained as a gift sample from Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd. Shandong, China."

"Oregano oil was gifted by Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd., Shandong, China."

ACNP 60th Annual Meeting: Poster Abstracts P276 – P550

"A 30 mg/kg solution of TIA NaCl (Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., purity verified by NMR analysis) was delivered at a dose of 0.1 ml/10 grams mouse weight via intraperitoneal injection twice per day for 14 days. "

https://www.mdpi.com/1999-4923/13/12/2150/pdf

"Minoxidil was gifted by Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd. (Qingdao, China)."
To be fair Tracy, you'd have to agree that the publications you've listed aren't equivalent to the WSJ article. Every article in the publications you listed identify the supplier of the chemicals used in their research, and you're just one of many legit research chemical suppliers being used. The rest of the suppliers listed won't sell to individuals, so would expect that QSC has the same policy. Those articles aren't driving Karens to QSC.

The WSJ article has to drive orders better than any advertising you could pay for, I'd think. Hell, if you haven't already, you might spin up a wsj@sigmachemical.com.cn email address and post it in the article comments. Reach out to the WSJ and offer an interview too -- that'd be another article and more free advertising. Hire some Indians to monitor the wsj email address and take orders and you can retire to an island somewhere -- though you might also check their US-extradition agreements before traveling ;)

You think we give a flying fuck about Lilly or others being upset because some chinese dude is selling retatrutide and tirzepatide like we gave a fuck about genotropin and pfizer being upset about us selling HGH since years?

The only risk is that they might arrest Viann Zhang if she visits USA someday

Don't forget QSC is only exporting legal reseach chemicals, for research purpose only, not for human use and always advice customers check the laws of their country before ordering any of the products. QSC will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live :) :)
Us round eyes have trouble with Chinese names. Maybe the feds will swarm the UN and arrest Zhang Jun -- that'd make for a good start of WWIII.

Ugh this amount of publicity definitely stresses me out. I’ll be stocking up on test just in case there is any repercussions from this article.

So I started doing pec injections again and hit a vein. First time ever.
Change the area. I inject in this area with a needle coming at around 45°angle. Pinning deep enough makes a injection painless.
Every now and then I get a bruise when I inject for example even in my glutes or when I pull the needle the blood squirt out. Those things happen.
20231020_203407.jpg

Ugh this amount of publicity definitely stresses me out. I’ll be stocking up on test just in case there is any repercussions from this article.
I don't live in US but I bet there was articles about Fentanyl and how bad it is and how DEA makes moves to put away those that import and sell.
Does Fentanyl dissappear from the streets? Or the addicts are still there,the dealers are still there and the Fentanyl is still imported like before?
And is a huge difference in Fentanyl and Ozempic and a lawsuit and the interest of DEA(war on drugs or how they advertise their operations)

I don't live in US but I bet there was articles about Fentanyl and how bad it is and how DEA makes moves to put away those that import and sell.
Does Fentanyl dissappear from the streets? Or the addicts are still there,the dealers are still there and the Fentanyl is still imported like before?
And is a huge difference in Fentanyl and Ozempic and a lawsuit and the interest of DEA(war on drugs or how they advertise their operations)
I appreciate that Nilatac, I was having the same thought, but hearing another person come to that conclusion helps. I'm also taking NPP for the first time and that is definitely not helping my anxiety either haha.

I appreciate that Nilatac, I was having the same thought, but hearing another person come to that conclusion helps. I'm also taking NPP for the first time and that is definitely not helping my anxiety either haha.
I mean having a stock and buying just in case is not a bad thing. I do the same. I still work on having a lifelong supply of aas even I will not live that long to use them all and probably when I get older I will jump on just pharma test low dose but I try to stock up with what I use.

I mean having a stock and buying just in case is not a bad thing. I do the same. I still work on having a lifelong supply of aas even I will not live that long to use them all and probably when I get older I will jump on just pharma test low dose but I try to stock up with what I use.
Yeah I am at least going to stock up on test. I need that to live a full and happy life and to do my job effectively.

All the other compounds are a nice bonus though for sure.

I appreciate you talking me off the ledge

Who would enforce this laws then? They operate in China, hence, the Chinese LE who needs to impose the rules.

Remember they stopped oral tablet productions, that is their local government cracking down on them. So unless the local LE cracks down on injectable steroid production for imports, then operation keeps running.

They still have US warehouses which can be raided and product seized, They can also be targeted by customs and have their packages profiled and increase seizure rate.

They still have US warehouses which can be raided and product seized, They can also be targeted by customs and have their packages profiled and increase seizure rate.
I don't know man, that would just illustrate how much of a bitch the US government is if they only need pharmaceutical pressure to move on QSC.

But it doesn't matter, you pop one drug dealer on a corner, two outfits have already set up shop even before they clear the smoke.