Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I’m currently on page 1835 going backwards, looking for an updated list. I will continue looking, in the meantime, anyone have the most recent list bookmarked?

You lot are hilarious I literally stated I had 2 tracking numbers which according to the royal mail are not in their system and your all jumping on me. Who's the I don't lift comment at as well hahahaha

You lot are hilarious I literally stated I had 2 tracking numbers which according to the royal mail are not in their system and your all jumping on me. Who's the I don't lift comment at as well hahahaha
It probably means they haven’t shipped the package yet. My tracking code via postnl doesn’t show anything yet either. maybe because they just got their stock in and it takes time to ship everything.

Yeah bro that’s normal, if you used the standard $20 shipping don’t stress ! It might be another week or so until it starts moving, I order to the UK aswell, if this if your first order I know it’s worrying but this is normal timeframe for UK

All of us that are “jumping” on you are just extremely horny from your awesome gear that qsc sent us instead of you cuz you won’t stop emailing. I kinda wanna kill myself for that lame joke but I already typed it and I’m committed to it

If it's an international order it ships from China.... Do you really think royal mail tracks China post?... Your tracking will be active when China post hands off the package to royal mail.... None of this is difficult...

So many inpatient people here lol I also placed large order before the 8th, my domestic one came right away and waiting on the international one. My tracking also just says local post waiting to receive item, then one day boom it will say received and on the way. Just be patient QSC has never done me wrong and from my perspective having dealt with other suppliers his service is top notch. People are just so impatient it's crazy.

So many inpatient people here lol I also placed large order before the 8th, my domestic one came right away and waiting on the international one. My tracking also just says local post waiting to receive item, then one day boom it will say received and on the way. Just be patient QSC has never done me wrong and from my perspective having dealt with other suppliers his service is top notch. People are just so impatient it's crazy.
I have a domestic that was allegedly broken to 2 separate packages and the 2nd one is still in the air, no tracking no nothing. Several intl ones have landed just fine.

It's just odd.