Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

have you used an insulin pen?

either way, it makes it super easy to use. no drawing up(unless you manually fill a vial). less trash.

so it already comes pre-mixed? no need to add BAC water like we usually do with gh vials? Would i need to attach these pins to the pen like slin pens? Amazon.com

thanks bro.

I am telling you so you don't have any easy way to use the vials.

Definitely don't want to simplify your life

Code:
https://www.adwdiabetes.com/product/13015/owen-mumford-delivery-system-autopen
Or you can order it from them internationally from QSC
is it safe to order peptides and hgh when its this hot still?

so it already comes pre-mixed? no need to add BAC water like we usually do with gh vials? Would i need to attach these pins to the pen like slin pens? Amazon.com

thanks bro.
I was wrong about the pen type. You need a 2 stage pen. I fucked up and sold people the wrong pen, I had to refund the money to people(and lose on the pen)

The cartridges you could technically use it by adding water. I believe you would need BAC water I dont have it in front of me though... I cant speak on it.

I would thing there could still be a way to manually reconstitute it with the same stuff

I was wrong about the pen type. You need a 2 stage pen. I fucked up and sold people the wrong pen, I had to refund the money to people(and lose on the pen)

The cartridges you could technically use it by adding water. I believe you would need BAC water I dont have it in front of me though... I cant speak on it.

I would thing there could still be a way to manually reconstitute it with the same stuff
If I’m reading this right then yeah, you can buy a Lilly pen & Fillable carts on Ali express. I have them coming in, looking forward to not pulling 3+ peptides into a syringe multiple times a day

they dont come pre mixed but half the cartridge has 1.1ml of bac water built right in and it mixes into the powder once u engage the cartridge in the pen..

in short NO you do not need bac water with QSC. I think cridi is just talking about the pens he sold?

some peptides will precipitate out when mixed with others. guys have wasted vials like this... some def play nice... but just fyi

they dont come pre mixed but half the cartridge has 1.1ml of bac water built right in and it mixes into the powder once u engage the cartridge in the pen..

in short NO you do not need bac water with QSC. I think cridi is just talking about the pens he sold?

some peptides will precipitate out when mixed with others. guys have wasted vials like this... some def play nice... but just fyi
unless you have a way to push it in there to force the liquid with the BAC. Which I dont know how easy it

someone can try

QSC I sent a messenger pigeon 5 minutes after you didn’t reply to my raven from game of thrones. why doth thy not replyeth via messenger on horseback within a fort nite. I shall now slander thee on thy thread for generations to cometh - Average redditor who just joined meso