Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Roid test doesn’t mean shit. Tests are bunk. I tested a few different products from QSC (prepped oils) all looked like prop from what roidtest claimed…

Jano confirmed otherwise. Gotta send it to the lab to be sure.

Edit: to add- all my products (test e, primo e, test p) all looked like that yellow one on the right from their bs tests
Oh man :( well that’s sad to hear. I figured the secondary test with the purple would help a bit. I’ll send an email to @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals with some pictures of the vials to see if he can clarify. The tops are slightly different.

So I had four items, MENT, Bold Cyp, and test prop. On the outside of the boxes are barcodes with SKUs and the last couple letters tell you what’s inside. The sku info should be listed in the reply email he sent you. I totally forgot in excitement lol
She just emailed me a tracking number. There wasn't any sku information. I saw a post saying you should ask in advance so I messaged, but was told they prefer giving that information after we receive the package.

Oh man :( well that’s sad to hear. I figured the secondary test with the purple would help a bit. I’ll send an email to @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals with some pictures of the vials to see if he can clarify. The tops are slightly different.
Hey sorry bro I was at the beach so I couldn’t really see your pic well in the sun.. those tops look exactly like the Test P I recieved US domestic. I would assume you’re good but still wanna confirm before you start pinning yourself blindly

She just emailed me a tracking number. There wasn't any sku information. I saw a post saying you should ask in advance so I messaged, but was told they prefer giving that information after we receive the package.
Gotta recieve it first. That way you can’t claim you never recieved it & still have all the ID’s among other issues (Opsec)

How long will these HGH carts last. They have BAC in them so I'm guessing freezing them will cause them to break? Or will it push the dry side of the cart upwards and thaw later?

Thought I had posted these but turns out I hadn’t. Recent bloods on 4IU HGH from QSC. Consistent with other bloods taken earlier in the year - have only used QSC for over 12 months and don’t plan on changing!! Even with the painful shipping times to Aus lold9835730-1769-4430-b296-d5686eed5089.jpega6206750-14bd-401f-a4b0-e45e085d65f0.jpeg