Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

H5 will be available in spanish warehouse next week.

HGH pens expected to be stocked in domestic warehouse US and EU in a week or 2 so that you can purchase them from same warehouses as HGH Cartridges.

How long does it take QSC to respond to emails?
During a usual work week, couple hours, at most, weekends, you may have to wait a day. I’ve never NOT had an email response, and it’s never been more than like 36 hours.

Just received international pack in 2 weeks on the nose. Impressive. However, there was an item missing. Polite email stating an item was missing. Was emailed back a tracking number. No need to come in here fucking blasting away, folks. Problem solved promptly with a simple, polite email.

During a usual work week, couple hours, at most, weekends, you may have to wait a day. I’ve never NOT had an email response, and it’s never been more than like 36 hours.

Just received international pack in 2 weeks on the nose. Impressive. However, there was an item missing. Polite email stating an item was missing. Was emailed back a tracking number. No need to come in here fucking blasting away, folks. Problem solved promptly with a simple, polite email.
Damn only hours for you? I usually wait overnight. Probably a location thing tho. I assume here in the US homie is working while I sleep

Wow. 2 weeks is very impressive. What country is that?