Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I had mind blowing results with 3mg per kg bodyweight of aas per week 125 test e 100 deca 140 primo and 20iu hgh and 45iu insulin all from this source besides the insulin
How was the hand numbness on 20iu? I’m currently on a 10iu bottle per day and really liking the results but the hand numbness is pretty bad, iv only been on this high of a dose for less then 2 months so maybe it will get better over time

How was the hand numbness on 20iu? I’m currently on a 10iu bottle per day and really liking the results but the hand numbness is pretty bad, iv only been on this high of a dose for less then 2 months so maybe it will get better over time

Really depends on your carbs and individual body.

Its worse when i split the dose but doing it before bed all 20iu has LESS numbness but still i would wake up to pee and not be able t9 feel my forarm and hand for like 15-30 seconds sometimes but not bad during the day if i dont split it ... just notice how thick the hands are when grabbing dumbells to press its a little bit harder to hold onto for me and hands and forearms gets unbearably pumped... hindering me a small amount possibly.

Its worse when i split the dose but doing it before bed all 20iu has LESS numbness but still i would wake up to pee and not be able t9 feel my forarm and hand for like 15-30 seconds sometimes but not bad during the day if i dont split it ... just notice how thick the hands are when grabbing dumbells to press its a little bit harder to hold onto for me and hands and forearms gets unbearably pumped... hindering me a small amount possibly.
Cool maybe il give that a try and take it all at once before bed right now I’m doing half the bottle in the morning and the other half at night the handnumbness is bad but tolerable and worth the results I’m getting from it, for a short time I was taking 1.5 bottles a day morning post workout and before bed but I couldn’t sleep the handnumbness was so bad I’d wake up every hour

Ouch, hope it's better now. How long after pinning did the pain and reaction last for? What mg/mL concentration was used?

Looking to order this so appreciate the info.
Similar injection site reaction for me with QSC NAD+ unfortunately, similarly had no issues with the product from ageless(crazy expensive though). Shame since I blind bought three kits but that’s the way it goes sometimes.

In terms of preparation…Diluted to 25mg/mL with 0.9%BA bacteriostatic water and tried out a low dose of 12.5mg (0.5mL). Woke up to a warm 3” red patch at the injection site~24 hours later. I haven’t had any injection site reactions to any of the 20ish other compounds I’ve injected over the years so I don’t generally consider myself to be a strong responder when it comes to side effects. No fever/chills/etc to report though.

We’re all different of course, YMMV but just my report. First issue I’ve ever had with a QSC product, won’t order this specific product again but QSC will get more of my business in the future.

Last edited:
Similar injection site reaction for me with QSC NAD+ unfortunately, similarly had no issues with the product from ageless(crazy expensive though). Shame since I blind bought three kits but that’s the way it goes sometimes.

In terms of preparation…Diluted to 25mg/mL with 0.9%BA bacteriostatic water and tried out a low dose of 12.5mg (0.5mL). Woke up to a warm 3” red patch at the injection site~24 hours later. I haven’t had any injection site reactions to any of the 20ish other compounds I’ve injected over the years so I don’t generally consider myself to be a strong responder when it comes to side effects. No fever/chills/etc to report though.

We’re all different of course, YMMV but just my report. First issue I’ve ever had with a QSC product, won’t order this specific product again but QSC will get more of my business in the future.
Isn't NAD+ supposed to be administered via IV?

I bought some of the cheapest NMR/TMG combo pills on Amazon and since I've been lurking these forums I reached out and they'll be sending me lab results soon.

We'll see if it's legit.

Isn't NAD+ supposed to be administered via IV?

I bought some of the cheapest NMR/TMG combo pills on Amazon and since I've been lurking these forums I reached out and they'll be sending me lab results soon.

We'll see if it's legit.
Not sure I’d say supposed to be. Infusion is a common route of administration but also very expensive. I do agree it’s the form of administration that provides the strongest effects but not something most would want to do at home.

NAD+ for subcutaneous injection is sold by multiple parties such as AgelessRx (or can get compounded through Empower from any provider willing to prescribe through them). I’ve used theirs previously with positive effects and no reactions.

Anyhow, just noting my response to it as I’m curious if anyone has used the QSC product with success thus far. It’s a newer item for them and the only other experience I’ve seen posted about it was a reaction similar to mine.