Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Also ima blast this idiot. Don’t message me dumb ass shit. He messaged me asking what NAD does like I’m fucking google then tells me to eat better…

Like my dude, you think you get NAD from chicken?

@connoristiny

IMG_0459.png

Gonna pick up some anavar and Aromasin powder, any tips for making sure they get dosed evenly?

I have some Aromasin suspended in god knows what from another source and it gives me heart burn

Same. Both their prepped oils and the raws I brew are pip free. I honestly don’t know where the “primo causes awful pip” broscience comes from
I don't know when you became a primo expert but not because you have no pip doesn't mean other people will have no pip either.

By the way, rimobolan, the Thai pharma at 100mg has been known to cause pip even at that concentration. It's also why their are only a handful of ugls that brew it at 200 mg because of swelling and lumps.

I don't know when you became a primo expert but not because you have no pip doesn't mean other people will have no pip either.

By the way, rimobolan, the Thai pharma at 100mg has been known to cause pip even at that concentration. It's also why their are only a handful of ugls that brew it at 200 mg because of swelling and lumps.
I mean, I brew it. Have prepped oil from multiple sources at 200mg. Tested by Jano. I’m just saying, I don’t personally experience any pip from it. PIP may be due to other factors

Gonna pick up some anavar and Aromasin powder, any tips for making sure they get dosed evenly?

I have some Aromasin suspended in god knows what from another source and it gives me heart burn
I plan to make a solution with DMSO for the Var. according to cayman chemicals , it’s soluble up to 20mg/ml

Aromasin was soluble at 10mg/mL into MCT oil without much issue for me on a hotplate. Tastes pretty neutral and easy to dose with a 3mL slip tip syringe.

Some sources also indicate solubility in ethanol up to 15mg/mL or DMSO at 54mg/mL.

Rimobolan never caused me any post inject pain.

Rimobolan never caused me any post inject pain.
Some guys are just lucky, some aren't. I brew mine at 125mg and I'm fine, my cousin has to mix it with his test and need to go .5ml every shot or else it's swelling time. Hence, he switched to masteron lol.

I plan to make a solution with DMSO for the Var. according to cayman chemicals , it’s soluble up to 20mg/ml
Hey buddy, I think xkawn has talked about some reports of anavar being 19mg/ml in solution before.

I remember seeing an old post on it from the past when. I was researching capping for liquid

I mean, I brew it. Have prepped oil from multiple sources at 200mg. Tested by Jano. I’m just saying, I don’t personally experience any pip from it. PIP may be due to other factors
about half the reviews here on the primo 200 say "zero pip" and half of them say "significant pip". Even QSC says it's about 50/50 whether someone gets PIP from it or not. Wish they still had primo 100 but that's what home brewing is for.

Hey buddy, I think xkawn has talked about some reports of anavar being 19mg/ml in solution before.

I remember seeing an old post on it from the past when. I was researching capping for liquid
Only in some kind of super solvent. It's basically insoluble in oils or water. Water solubility is <0.5mg/ml. Some sources put it at 0.014 mg/mL in water.

I think I remember seeing anavar / oxandrolone being soluble in oil up to about 2-3mg/mL. I can't find where I found that anymore but I do see this study which achieved 2mg/mL in sesame oil, so I think that's about the right range. All other studies I can find now used concentration of 0.025 to 1 mg/mL, this is the only one I could find >1mg/mL.

Anything you find higher than this either uses guaiacol or DMSO ... or it was a "home-brew" recipe for a suspension, not a solution, which (as you know but other people might now) would only be appropriate for oral, not injection. e.g. using Ora-Plus. You'd probably still want to shake the bottle every day just to be sure the oral suspension is well-mixed.

Personally I stay away from DMSO because I'm completely unable to assess its risks but other people are more comfortable with it than I am. It is reasonable soluble in DMSO, reportedly "up to" 20mg/mL but I'd take that with a grain of salt.

I also stay away from guaiacol but again, other people are more comfortable with it than I am (the injectable superdrol uses this).

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals -- anything besides superdrol that your engineer uses guaiacol with?

Last edited:

He probably did that just to make sure he didn’t saturate. I was considering doing the same. Will do that for sure. Thanks bro

I really don't think oil alone can hold 19mg/mL, but please try it and report back.
Cayman chems had the solubility of dmso at 20mg/ml and xkawn is a very knowledgeable well know member here. Plus dmso is an organic super solvent, it holds almost every substance at a higher concentration than PG/PEG400/H2O.

I’m confident It’ll dissolve at 19mg/ml but I will report back.