Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Cayman chems had the solubility of dmso at 20mg/ml and xkawn is a very knowledgeable well know member here. Plus dmso is an organic super solvent, it holds almost every substance at a higher concentration than PG/PEG400/H2O.

I’m confident It’ll dissolve at 19mg/ml but I will report back.
Dmso has a strong smell if used orally. Like rotten eggs or garlic. Use peg with dmso or use ethanol

Dmso has a strong smell if used orally. Like rotten eggs or garlic. Use peg with dmso or use ethanol
I was looking into ethanol but solubility of oxandrolone is only 2mg/ml.

DMSO shouldn’t cause bad breath or other sides used at low amounts. If I notice anything I’ll stop and just make a suspension with peg or pg

Cayman chems had the solubility of dmso at 20mg/ml and xkawn is a very knowledgeable well know member here. Plus dmso is an organic super solvent, it holds almost every substance at a higher concentration than PG/PEG400/H2O.

I’m confident It’ll dissolve at 19mg/ml but I will report back.

> Me: "oil alone"

> > You: "DMSO is an organic super solvent"

Yeah that'll hold in DMSO based on reported chemical data. Def shouldn't be difficult to create the solution.

Be aware that DMSO is truly the super solvent for chemists who really, really need something to dissolve. It doesn't give a fuck about your cell walls, the blood-brain-barrier, or any other typical "boundaries" in your body, it quickly goes everywhere and will dissolve and carry many, many things in and out of cells and between different tissues. It doesn't look super duper dangerous, but despite 50+ years of dedicated research, it's still not used for much in medicine.

Where it is used a lot is to preserve and prevent freezing damage to blood and tissue cells which are stored at super low temperatures for future transplants. It's believed to be responsible for nausea, vomiting, and/or stomach/abdominal cramps in 10%-90% of patients (depending on the nature of their transplant). It also can cause halitosis/"garlic" breath in up to 20% of patients, again depending on the details of the transplant. Adverse reactions of dimethyl sulfoxide in humans: a systematic review

Intramuscular injections of DMSO are also shown to "cause significant recurrent muscle injury" and/or "impair skeletal muscle regenerative capacity" Impact of intramuscular administration of lipid-soluble and water-soluble vehicles into regenerating muscle at the distinct phases of skeletal muscle regeneration - PubMed

Due to its ability to spread everywhere very quickly, dissolve many things in your body, and carry those things around your body it likely has a lot of effects that medical science is still very much unaware of.

Again, the medical data doesn't show it to be "super dangerous" or anything like that, on the contrary it seems unexpectedly "safe-ish" for what we'd expect from its chemical properties. But from a chemist's point of view, it's a pretty strange chemical to desire to inject into your body -- most chemicals with similar properties as DMSO would be expected to be pretty darn harmful, and it's moderately surprising that DMSO isn't just plainly awful at a cursory/superficial/surface investigation.

> Me: "oil alone"

> > You: "DMSO is an organic super solvent"

Yeah that'll hold in DMSO based on reported chemical data. Def shouldn't be difficult to create the solution.

Be aware that DMSO is truly the super solvent for chemists who really, really need something to dissolve. It doesn't give a fuck about your cell walls, the blood-brain-barrier, or any other typical "boundaries" in your body, it quickly goes everywhere and will dissolve and carry many, many things in and out of cells and between different tissues. It doesn't look super duper dangerous, but despite 50+ years of dedicated research, it's still not used for much in medicine.

Where it is used a lot is to preserve and prevent freezing damage to blood and tissue cells which are stored at super low temperatures for future transplants. It's believed to be responsible for nausea, vomiting, and/or stomach/abdominal cramps in 10%-90% of patients (depending on the nature of their transplant). It also can cause halitosis/"garlic" breath in up to 20% of patients, again depending on the details of the transplant. Adverse reactions of dimethyl sulfoxide in humans: a systematic review

Intramuscular injections of DMSO are also shown to "cause significant recurrent muscle injury" and/or "impair skeletal muscle regenerative capacity" Impact of intramuscular administration of lipid-soluble and water-soluble vehicles into regenerating muscle at the distinct phases of skeletal muscle regeneration - PubMed

Due to its ability to spread everywhere very quickly, dissolve many things in your body, and carry those things around your body it likely has a lot of effects that medical science is still very much unaware of.

Again, the medical data doesn't show it to be "super dangerous" or anything like that, on the contrary it seems unexpectedly "safe-ish" for what we'd expect from its chemical properties. But from a chemist's point of view, it's a pretty strange chemical to desire to inject into your body -- most chemicals with similar properties as DMSO would be expected to be pretty darn harmful, and it's moderately surprising that DMSO isn't just plainly awful at a cursory/superficial/surface investigation.
Not for injection my friend. For oral solution. But all that information is very interesting. I know there has been a lot of conflicting information about dmso I’ve found. Most recently I’ve found it is claimed to be considered safe and non toxic. But thank you for the detailed info

I was looking into ethanol but solubility of oxandrolone is only 2mg/ml.

DMSO shouldn’t cause bad breath or other sides used at low amounts. If I notice anything I’ll stop and just make a suspension with peg or pg

Additionally you probably wouldn't want to inject strong concentrations of ethanol (i.e. stronger than 0.1% ethanol + 99.9% water). Your muscles and body tissues will absolutely not appreciate that -- it will kill cells it comes in contact with until it finally spreads around and gets diluted enough with other water inside your body.

Ethanol would be a semi-reasonable choice for oral administration, but even then, think about how drinking everclear burns your throat -- it's also killing tissues. If you're going oral administration, a suspension makes more sense than a strong ethanol solution.

And friendly reminder to anyone else reading this, "suspensions" are for oral administration only. If you're injection, you need something in "solution", not in "suspension". Though you can also drink a solution. And there are some genuine benefits to preparing a solution: you never need to worry about "how well is this mixed? did a bunch of the oxandrolone fall to the bottom of the liquid and collect in the base of the container?". Creating a solution guarantees that every drop actually contains the exact same amount of active ingredient, which is not guaranteed for a suspension. That's why it can be important to regularly mix/shake your suspensions before taking them.

Last edited:
Not for injection my friend. For oral solution. But all that information is very interesting. I know there has been a lot of conflicting information about dmso I’ve found. Most recently I’ve found it is claimed to be considered safe and non toxic. But thank you for the detailed info
Oh, my apologies. Truly believed you were looking into injection. Lots of options out there for oral preparations.

And yeah, to be clear: DMSO is considered safe enough to be used in humans for certain purposes. But it's just fucking weird to me that it's anywhere close to as safe as it is.

Oh, my apologies. Truly believed you were looking into injection. Lots of options out there for oral preparations.

And yeah, to be clear: DMSO is considered safe enough to be used in humans for certain purposes. But it's just fucking weird to me that it's anywhere close to as safe as it is.
I see you have a much more clear understanding of the chemistry behind it than I do. Are you saying your concerns are lessened by it being an oral solution? Or would you still recommend looking into other options (suspension, capsules)

Edit: I read the rest of your post stating the suspension recommendation. Maybe I will go that route. Thank you for sharing your knowledge. I know chemistry to a degree but you clearly have a background in it. Thanks bro

Last edited:
I see you have a much more clear understanding of the chemistry behind it than I do. Are you saying your concerns are lessened by it being an oral solution? Or would you still recommend looking into other options (suspension, capsules)
Honestly I can't find clear medical research to back up my intuitions, so I really can't say. Most of the relevant research is too specific, about different use cases in people who are suffering from major issues and I'm not confident the data is applicable to use cases like ours.

Anything I say about whether to use DMSO or not would be 100% a personal opinion without any actual facts to back up my "beliefs".

I agree that having to ingest the equivalent of a full shot of liquor (10ml of 100% ethanol = about 1.5 fluid ounces of 40 proof vodka) every morning just to get 20mg of anavar would be inadvisable, not only thinking about how much oxandrolone stresses the liver, or in general how important liver health is for anyone using AAS, but also just because waking up and taking a shot of liquor every morning seems like a poor life habit.

In general I think Ora-Plus is probably the "safest" vehicle overall but, like you, I too would prefer a safe oxandrolone solution over an oxandrolone suspension if such a solution were available. I would even more appreciate a safe injectable version of orals (anavar, turinabol, superdrol, etc) but that truly seems like a pipe dream. Of course that depends on your opinion on guaiacol -- some people are satisfied with its safety profile and known side effects, and I respect that. We're all here because the existing medical system doesn't serve our needs, so by necessity, we're operating outside of that medical system and making our own individual choices.

Last edited:
Honestly I can't find clear medical research to back up my intuitions, so I really can't say. Most of the relevant research is too specific, about different use cases in people who are suffering from major issues and I'm not confident the data is applicable to use cases like ours.

Anything I say about whether to use DMSO or not would be 100% a personal opinion without any actual facts to back up my "beliefs".

I agree that having to ingest the equivalent of a full shot of liquor every morning just to get 20mg of anavar would be inadvisable, not only thinking about how much oxandrolone stresses the liver, or in general how liver health is important for anyone using AAS, but also just because waking up and taking a shot of liquor every morning seems like a poor life habit.

In general I think Ora-Plus is probably the "safest" vehicle overall but, like you, I too would prefer a safe oxandrolone solution over an oxandrolone suspension if such a solution were available.
Oxandrolone is not hepatoxic. It’s one of the few, if only orals that is processed by the kidneys.

I know, not much better but just throwing it out there. That’s the main reason to keep cycles shorter & can’t cruise.

I’ll do some more research. I’ve made many solutions in my life and have always steered away from DMSO for the exact reasons you’ve stated. Conflicting information doesn’t work for me but it seems to be the only option in this case for a viable solution.

Oxandrolone is not hepatoxic. It’s one of the few, if only orals that is processed by the kidneys
The only thing that says it's processed by the kidney is wiki and some book it references.

Doesn't really make sense it would be associated with hepatocellular carcinoma and be processed by the kidneys

Oxandrolone is not hepatoxic. It’s one of the few, if only orals that is processed by the kidneys.

I know, not much better but just throwing it out there. That’s the main reason to keep cycles shorter & can’t cruise.

I’ll do some more research. I’ve made many solutions in my life and have always steered away from DMSO for the exact reasons you’ve stated. Conflicting information doesn’t work for me but it seems to be the only option in this case for a viable solution.
The only thing that says it's processed by the kidney is wiki and some book it references.

Doesn't really make sense it would be associated with hepatocellular carcinoma and be processed by the kidneys

So, bit of a difference between your "hepatotoxic" and my "stresses the liver". Typical liver stress indicators will be AST aka SGOT, ALT aka SGPT, HDL, and LDL. Oxandrolone is known to make these all worse.
Overall, you'll want your liver functioning at its best to help keep your HDL high, and LDL low ... and while generally we like to keep our AST and ALT low as well, it's worth noting that elevated levels don't always mean there's anything wrong with the liver -- it's possible to have elevated AST and ALT but actual liver functioning to be normal.

More if you want to find and click through a few yourself : Google Scholar -- (can use Sci-Hub: emancipation and democratisation of knowledge to access most paywalled papers)

A few additional selected resources:

("oxandrolone markedly increases hepatic lipase activity" ... seems consistent with "stresses the liver")

"Cholestatic jaundice with, rarely, hepatic necrosis and death; hepatocellular neoplasms and peliosis hepatis with long-term therapy; reversible changes in liver function tests also occur including increased bromsulfophthalein (BSP) retention, changes in alkaline phosphatase and increases in serum bilirubin, aspartate aminotransferase (AST, SGOT) and alanine aminotransferase (ALT, SGPT)."

https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2005/013718s023lbl.pdf (big ass giant warning in all caps on first page about liver cysts, liver failure, and liver cancer)
As for:
I don't know much about internal medicine. But I have noticed that Doxycycline (the current recommended treatment for chlamydia) is also not processed by the liver (it is primarily excreted by the gut and kidneys) but is also known to cause liver stress and in some cases, hepatotoxicity. Its half-life is also significantly increased in people who have a low-functioning or damaged liver. So, this logic about where something is processed vs. what it affects is definitely not always a clear-cut relationship.

Last edited:
Looks like QSC got banned / his thread closed on the German roid board.

Reason: Selective scamming.

Reality: Some retard (i think a mod) ordered products to a German packstation, not all products were shipped from the German warehouse (= not by DHL, which is a prerequisite for delivery to a Packstation) and now he is accusing QSC of selective scamming.

I'm pretty sure the real reason is more like a conflict of interest since QSC is now offering the cheapest oils in Germany. But that's just my speculation.

Just in case you were wondering...

Definetly hepatoxic, look around the forum and you will find reports from people that it raised liver values including in my own experiments

Sponsors

Latest posts