Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Similar injection site reaction for me with QSC NAD+ unfortunately, similarly had no issues with the product from ageless(crazy expensive though). Shame since I blind bought three kits but that’s the way it goes sometimes.

In terms of preparation…Diluted to 25mg/mL with 0.9%BA bacteriostatic water and tried out a low dose of 12.5mg (0.5mL). Woke up to a warm 3” red patch at the injection site~24 hours later. I haven’t had any injection site reactions to any of the 20ish other compounds I’ve injected over the years so I don’t generally consider myself to be a strong responder when it comes to side effects. No fever/chills/etc to report though.

We’re all different of course, YMMV but just my report. First issue I’ve ever had with a QSC product, won’t order this specific product again but QSC will get more of my business in the future.
Very glad I didn’t order those 20 kits of the NAD+.. just gunna cop some powder and brew up injectables

Not sure I’d say supposed to be. Infusion is a common route of administration but also very expensive. I do agree it’s the form of administration that provides the strongest effects but not something most would want to do at home.

NAD+ for subcutaneous injection is sold by multiple parties such as AgelessRx (or can get compounded through Empower from any provider willing to prescribe through them). I’ve used theirs previously with positive effects and no reactions.

Anyhow, just noting my response to it as I’m curious if anyone has used the QSC product with success thus far. It’s a newer item for them and the only other experience I’ve seen posted about it was a reaction similar to mine.
I use an NAD+ LipoB from a sponsored source here. Works very well & no reactions.

QSC’s products have always been on point for me but there’s clearly something wrong with the NAD+ vials

I use an NAD+ LipoB from a sponsored source here. Works very well & no reactions.

QSC’s products have always been on point for me but there’s clearly something wrong with the NAD+ vials
I intend to try the NAD+ LipoB that I believe you’re referring to in the near future.

Ultimately even with this NAD+ issue I’m still money far ahead with QSC overall. Win some, lose some…it’s a calculated risk and ~$200 isn’t gonna break me.

I intend to try the NAD+ LipoB that I believe you’re referring to in the near future.

Ultimately even with this NAD+ issue I’m still money far ahead with QSC overall. Win some, lose some…it’s a calculated risk and ~$200 isn’t gonna break me.
It’s good. But if you’ve brewed yourself, no reason to not just buy the powder from QSC and cook some up. Much cheaper

Well, that sounds stupid. $200 is a lot of money and losing that can break a lot of people, but these situations aren't about the money. If the product sucks then don't make excuses for it. The best thing you can do is complain about it, report the problem, and maybe the QSC engineer can figure out what the problem is and fix it.

Well, that sounds stupid. $200 is a lot of money and losing that can break a lot of people, but these situations aren't about the money. If the product sucks then don't make excuses for it. The best thing you can do is complain about it, report the problem, and maybe the QSC engineer can figure out what the problem is and fix it.
If $200 is gunna break you, you probably shouldn’t spend it on injectable NAD

I fail to see what excuse I am making? I feel I’ve already made it clear that this specific product sucks for me and hopefully this feedback can be used by QSC to improve the product.

I’m noting that there’s always a risk of buying a new product from a vendor without any prior reports around it (here or in any other part of life for that matter). Early adopters are gonna get burned from time to time compared to playing it safe. Not sure what’s so controversial about that but ultimately it can be the cost of doing business (again, not just here, anywhere in life).

I fail to see what excuse I am making? I feel I’ve already made it clear that this specific product sucks for me and hopefully this feedback can be used by QSC to improve the product.

I’m noting that there’s always a risk of buying a new product from a vendor without any prior reports around it (here or in any other part of life for that matter). Early adopters are gonna get burned from time to time compared to playing it safe. Not sure what’s so controversial about that but ultimately it can be the cost of doing business (again, not just here, anywhere in life).
You are a moron. Go back to reddit. If you think $200 is an acceptable loss or that losing by being an early adopter is tolerable, then what other excuses will you make for other things in your life?

This is business and the sellers are from China where $200 is big money. It's stupid to say "hey, take my money, even if it is a loss for me!". It's just stupid and bad business.

I'd be interested in injectable Carnitine but they only have it for EU. Doesn't seem fair bros.
They used to have it domestic US. Unfortunately I thought it was underdosed. I make mine at 500mg/ml. You need about 1g a day for it to really do its thing and 4ml in volume is too much

You are a moron. Go back to reddit. If you think $200 is an acceptable loss or that losing by being an early adopter is tolerable, then what other excuses will you make for other things in your life?

This is business and the sellers are from China where $200 is big money. It's stupid to say "hey, take my money, even if it is a loss for me!". It's just stupid and bad business.
What world are you living in where the second largest economy in the world $200 is massive

Well I only bought one kit of the NAD and it went into the trash after my reaction. It’s all cleared up, but I still have a deep knot in my thigh where it was injected.

Yeah, not a reddit guy bud. Losing money to make money happens in business and sometimes you have to spend money on something that still fails. If I worried about every single instance of something not going my way compared to the sum total I’d be focusing on the wrong things.

Ultimately… One bad product out of the twenty or so different things I’ve ordered from these guys and you think I should be pissed? Hell, Amazon is probably batting worse than that for me with all the no name products they sell and eBay definitely is. I don’t live in some dream version of reality where everything is perfect 100% of the time. Expecting perfection out of everything in life is just setting yourself up for daily disappointment. If you want to be pissed on my behalf more power to you, but I’m chalking it up as a loss and moving on. Especially when I consider that these guys have easily saved me thousands compared to other sources…Again, focusing on the final sum game here.

Anyhow, I’m out of this conversation. Clearly we have different viewpoints and I’m not cluttering a vendor thread any further as a result of that. If you want to debate my approach to finances there’s more appropriate venues to do so.

Got a pack today & had 4 free orange top peptide goodies. Should I wait for Tracy to ID or just inject a whole vial and see what happens