Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I

I have 2 pens, one from genotropin and one from nutropin, both made for cartridges (have used both brands in either pen) I’m assuming your cartridges are going to be the same fit ?

My understanding is that the Genotropin pens are compatible. I don't know if Nutropins accommodate the dual vial cartridges.

How long will these HGH carts last. They have BAC in them so I'm guessing freezing them will cause them to break? Or will it push the dry side of the cart upwards and thaw later?

I would not freeze the HGH cartridges. Refrigeration is fine, plus why take the risk of it shattering?

Any idea when the us warehouse will be restocked with test c or test e? I see we got a restock of hgh.
My international order of Test C to US took just under 3 weeks to arrive from the date I paid (paid July 23, arrived Aug 11). I didn't want to wait for restock to happen and I thought I read earlier that there wasn't any immediate plans to do so anyway.