Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

A vial is good up to 2 months(per the manufacturer) at room temperature or even protected from light. I would anticipate it be good longer if its kept in the fridge and in good conditions.

2mg even at a starter dose would be a 1.5month supply at the start.

1st month you utilize 1mg. 2nd is 2mg.
3rd month is 4mg. 4th is 8mg.

Now for resale purposes... 2mg might be a good idea to sell to Karen. Karen might think they are getting a deal and can trial it out for their friends.
like how would you even mix up a 10mg vial. How much bac water then doing it with your slin pen. Do they come in a small vial or is it a big vial?

2 mg is good for those that do very small doses of sema on day 4 or 5 after pinning tirz. 5 mg would spoil before you use it all. Lots of folks are stacking tirz and sema.
Its dumb to stack sema and tirzepatide. There are no studies supporting this. if you need to use both, probably have a problem too.

it is very doubtful 5mg would technically spoil. I am sure it would be good for atleast 4 months.

like how would you even mix up a 10mg vial. How much bac water then doing it with your slin pen. Do they come in a small vial or is it a big vial?
If I was gonna put it in a slin pen?

I would put 1.1ml per 5mg.(I like to overuse a little bit of Water, because some is lost in the transfer).

Maybe dumb to those who haven’t tried it.

Remember Tracy said 30 percent of her income is from glp customers. I argue it’s higher than that because glp is the gateway to other products as well. Many glp customers have branched out to pretty much all the major peptides and many have branched out to HRT as well.

This customer base isn’t going anywhere. It’s good business to provide to them what they are looking for.

I would put 1.1ml per 5mg.(I like to overuse a little bit of Water, because some is lost in the transfer).
so basically 2ml of water per vial. Yea thats what I tell people to do with the 2mg vials. 2ml of water. Ok so you have 2ml of water in a 10mg vial so each 10 tick on your slin pen if 100 units would be 1/2mg of sema correct?

Maybe dumb to those who haven’t tried it.

Remember Tracy said 30 percent of her income is from glp customers. I argue it’s higher than that because glp is the gateway to other products as well. Many glp customers have branched out to pretty much all the major peptides and many have branched out to HRT as well.

This customer base isn’t going anywhere. It’s good business to provide to them what they are looking for.
its dumb because Tirzepatide is both GLP And GIP. This has not been utilized in studies of increasing GLP levels alone.

Why dont we talk about using losartan and telmisartan/hctz combo? You are literally just increasing one part of the drug's action, bringing yourself to increase side effects. Taking prescription guidelines that are already set.

If sema doesnt work for you then thats fine, but if you need to utilize tirz and sema then you have a problem.

A gate way to other products? to what? HRT? You do realize the TRT clinics is a reason why sema was being pushed outside to the public.

How are you going argue against the guy selling it on how much is he selling? Do you have his books in front of you.
You think you know more than published medical literature and the fiances of the person selling the drugs.

so basically 2ml of water per vial. Yea thats what I tell people to do with the 2mg vials. 2ml of water. Ok so you have 2ml of water in a 10mg vial so each 10 tick on your slin pen if 100 units would be 1/2mg of sema correct?

the slin pens allow less room for error.

But yes.

10 units is 0.5mg

50 units is max. if a customer utilize 0.5ml syringes instead if the insulin injectors, they wont break max dosing

Well I could argue it’s dumb to kill your balls with taking too much testosterone or I could argue that maybe it’s not a bad thing to have more infertile men…

I could argue that maybe it’s not smart to take meds that make you have to take blood pressure meds and cholesterol meds.

No one here is doing anything my the medical literature books.

Sometimes it’s just ok to let people do what they are going to do.

Im just worried that the people will waste a lot if its a 10mg vial. From what Ive seen around here most only work there way up to a 1mg a week due to the sides and thats after the loading month of the begin phase

Exactly. I just put out there why a 2 mg option should exist. I wasn’t trying to start up any drama.

If anyone wanted to know why? Well it’s because some of us prefer to pin fresh bread rather than 4 month old bacteria infested bread.

That’s the end of that. Let’s move on.

Well I could argue it’s dumb to kill your balls with taking too much testosterone or I could argue that maybe it’s not a bad thing to have more infertile men…
You really have no idea about the human body works which makes you fail in your point.

100mg test vs 1000mg test will still result in a shutdown.
I could argue that maybe it’s not smart to take meds that make you have to take blood pressure meds and cholesterol meds.

No one here is doing anything my the medical literature books.

Sometimes it’s just ok to let people do what they are going to do.
Cholesterol and blood pressure medication? Lol Which one is the cholesterol medication?

GLP and GIP are still some of the newest drugs on the market. while its been around since 2004, we are still going into new territory.

This is still a harm reduction forum and people should focus on not adding unnecessary drugs to achieve the same goal.

Go do what you want, I clearly don't care about what you do . You are beyond help. Can tell based off your simple knowledge of the shutdown of man's gonads.

Would rather have other users read our posts and see your lack of education in the human body. They can make a judgement of who they should not listen to.

Im just worried that the people will waste a lot if its a 10mg vial. From what Ive seen around here most only work there way up to a 1mg a week due to the sides and thats after the loading month of the begin phase
I am not wild about the 10mg vials to start off with. even for maintenance 1mg might be ideal. but some people want to be on it long term which is an issue for me.

I typically advise for customers to find an exit strategy. I can keep selling drugs and making more money off of them but I would rather not have them get hooked.

To be frank, I am not even wild about sema just based off of my sides(For my personal use).

To be frank, I am not even wild about sema just based off of my sides(For my personal use).
I ate a big meal yesterday afternoon and my stomach is still full 15 hours later LOL
It's a strange problem to have. It can't be good.

Like you said it results in a shutdown. Why would you want to shut down your balls? I guess it makes sense to men and they think it’s worth it. I would be uncomfortable in a world where if I didn’t have access to test I would turn into a woman. That seems scary.

But no one here is telling you that you are dumb for killing part of your anatomy.

I would hope that everyone on here that is on HRT has a physician monitoring them. I hope everyone here is getting their blood checked regularly and is checking their blood pressure and trying to achieve normal body fat.

Of course the goal here is for everyone to live their best lives possible.

That is the point of all of this.

Berating people to teach them isn’t a great way to educate. There are better ways to get your point across in a constructive manner.

If you want to be an educator then educate. Do it better.

I ate a big meal yesterday afternoon and my stomach is still full 15 hours later LOL
It's a strange problem to have. It can't be good.
depending on how much weight someone has to lose, it really depends.

Going back to the basics of training and weight loss. Higher bodyfat percentage will result in less muscle loss.

depending on how much weight someone has to lose, it really depends.

Going back to the basics of training and weight loss. Higher bodyfat percentage will result in less muscle loss.
Aye. Undereating is definitely not an issue at this point. I'm a fat slut. I'll start worrying about muscle loss 30 lbs from now lol

Like you said it results in a shutdown. Why would you want to shut down your balls? I guess it makes sense to men and they think it’s worth it. I would be uncomfortable in a world where if I didn’t have access to test I would turn into a woman. That seems scary.
If you want to be an educator then educate. Do it better.
Make-Up Meme GIF by Justin

I am not wild about the 10mg vials to start off with. even for maintenance 1mg might be ideal. but some people want to be on it long term which is an issue for me.

I typically advise for customers to find an exit strategy. I can keep selling drugs and making more money off of them but I would rather not have them get hooked.

I can deal with the 5mg much easier then the 10mg if had too. But the 5mg is out of stock also

I can deal with the 5mg much easier then the 10mg if had too. But the 5mg is out of stock also
fair enough.

atleast its cheap enough to trash a 7mg leftovers of sema and not care.

now tirzepatide wasting is a different story.