Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Prob backlog of orders my bro
Ripped, bpc and bac water if it comes I’ll order TB500, HGH and Telmisartan next…

I frequently place orders from China, and I've noticed that the tracking for my other shipments keeps progressing, even during holidays. However, I'm puzzled as to why there's been no movement in the tracking for this particular shipment.

How are you a well known member, but are so fucking clueless as to everyone and everything going on around you? You seem like my kids. Or, are you just so much of a manipulative narcissist that you are trying your hardest to distract others from yourself and you dog-shit-soul, scum bag behavior? You should know by now there are some very intelligent individuals on here and the shitheads do get called out when they get caught. At least @5scoops does at least admit he's a bit of a narcissist (you and I know how I come to that conclusion. Haha. You seem like a good dude, though.) @Rido, you should definitely get a real job, though, you drug dealing loser. Haha
Keeping eating qsc ass u fag. What was the point if this idiotic comment u bitch troll?

Honestly we’re all drug users. Why is being a user better than being a dealer? Also if there is a market for something why not follow the money? This is the fucking internet, why the hostility?
Fair point, he pissed me off, qsc is a thieving bitch, and im hormonal

Lol. That's all you can go off of? Attack me as being a swinger? I wouldn't post about it if I cared what people think.
So i guess it didnt hurt u when i brought it up? Bitch. And if ur retarded ass wasnt retarded, i attaced you for bending over for a pos middleman who has done more harm than good and is now ripping people off with impunity thanks to ass lickers like you. I threw in the jabs about ur wife being a ho cuz u called me a clown
I can say the same thing about your domestic source "cameron". Hopefully he gets busted and you get taken down too
He isnt domeatic. He is chinese. Unless he lied. In which case ill cry and never trust anonymous drug dealers again.
You can keep sucking this guys dick as well, going out of your way to promote a source that didn't even have the balls to make an intro thread.
I trashed hin my first couple posts, but he has been standup so i wanted to help. I have no skin in the game unlike your dealing low level bitch ass.

I will concede that we both agree he should make a thread.
You dumb pieces of shit blurred out the client's name but we can all verify and see the original clients name you moronic fucks
Iol, i guess if the client didnt want that posted or if we were the same person that might hurt. Why is it so tough for u to believe someone would want to help out someone with no financial incentive or business aliance? Says more of you than does of me.

Btw.. show me one large online steroid retailer that didnt exit scam or get busted? You are playing with fire and the writing is onthe wall with qsc. Despite his shill army and mesos throttling new memebers, there is tons of bad feedback about these shitheads. And for u to attack anyone who says otherwise means ure a greedy selfish fuck.

Hope so

So i guess it didnt hurt u when i brought it up? Bitch. And if ur retarded ass wasnt retarded, i attaced you for bending over for a pos middleman who has done more harm than good and is now ripping people off with impunity thanks to ass lickers like you. I threw in the jabs about ur wife being a ho cuz u called me a clown

He isnt domeatic. He is chinese. Unless he lied. In which case ill cry and never trust anonymous drug dealers again.

I trashed hin my first couple posts, but he has been standup so i wanted to help. I have no skin in the game unlike your dealing low level bitch ass.

I will concede that we both agree he should make a thread.

Iol, i guess if the client didnt want that posted or if we were the same person that might hurt. Why is it so tough for u to believe someone would want to help out someone with no financial incentive or business aliance? Says more of you than does of me.

Btw.. show me one large online steroid retailer that didnt exit scam or get busted? You are playing with fire and the writing is onthe wall with qsc. Despite his shill army and mesos throttling new memebers, there is tons of bad feedback about these shitheads. And for u to attack anyone who says otherwise means ure a greedy selfish fuck.
feedback where?

And if ur retarded ass wasnt retarded, i attaced you for bending over for a pos middleman who has done more harm than good and is now ripping people off with impunity thanks to ass lickers like you.
Are these actual facts or what? I haven't seen anyone else on here talking about being ripped off by them. I haven't ordered from them yet and I'm asking out of genuine curiosity, so don't talk about my wife being plowed by black people please.

nice hiss. I love when Steve knows something is putrid, but can’t resist taking a little bite anyway.
It's usually not a little bite. He has like 7 bites commenting each time how it's "definitely rancid" but keeps eating it lol

I remember one episode he had this canned meat from 1902 and it was powder from it being exposed to air. He crushed it up, boiled some water, rehydrated it then ate it lol. Then acted very shocked it tasted bad lol

Btw.. show me one large online steroid retailer that didnt exit scam or get bubustedk.

Triple B, he even refunded everyone who paid for orders after he closed.

Juice ape

I'm sure there is many more. But I don't care enough to invest my precious brain cells into you and rido flirting with each other.

Alright back to business- What color tops are test cyp and it's been 2.5hrs why hasn't Tracy emailed me back.

I wonder this about 90% of the posts on this thread, seems everyone is short temper and has something rude to say to someone lol
Is that not every group on the internet? Reddit is basically 80/20 anger/helpful info ratio.

I’m here for the helpful 20 and then just grab some popcorn for the other 80.

Triple B, he even refunded everyone who paid for orders after he closed.

Juice ape

I'm sure there is many more. But I don't care enough to invest my precious brain cells into you and rido flirting with each other.

Alright back to business- What color tops are test cyp and it's been 2.5hrs why hasn't Tracy emailed me back.
I paid Tracy 5 mins ago and still don’t have a tracking number… scam?

Are these actual facts or what? I haven't seen anyone else on here talking about being ripped off by them. I haven't ordered from them yet and I'm asking out of genuine curiosity, so don't talk about my wife being plowed by black people please.
Weird way to phrase that. Would it be ok if she was being plowed by white people?

Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels. Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the “loser,” and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round. I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world. Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment. When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3×5 card reading, “Please use this M&M for breeding purposes.” This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this “grant money.” I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion. There can be only one.