Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You never answered my question bitch:

5- -androst-2-en-17-one ? 963-75-7 cas#Available? Price per 100g? Kg?

I got no's from my top 5 so if you can come through ill test, post, and praise you instead. And maybe ill pull these bawls from your moms mouth to thank ur psycho ass.

And no, im not in the resell, unlike @Rido I have a job.

5- -androst-2-en-17-one ? 963-75-7 cas# please
Because you're a clown, you don't deserve an answer. Go ask supergear.

@Rido i feel sorry for losers like you that live in usa but are so shit at life that they think drug dealing is their best option. If u had a job you wouldnt risk it. And it says a lot about you that u have ur nose so far up qsc ass that ull defend him at every go to be a middlemans middleman. U gonna get on ur knees for him anytime someone else threatens ur cash cow? I guess if hes gone ull have to go back to pimping out your wife at swinger parties for money. And u have the nerve to call someone else a clown u cuck bitch.

When this fuck exit scams or is busted and u get caught in the takedown, ill be laughing. Ive never dealt or sold so im not worried. You should be.

How much time u soend in this thread anyways? Shouldnt u be crying in a corner while ur ho wife is railed by black men

@Rido i feel sorry for losers like you that live in usa but are so shit at life that they think drug dealing is their best option. If u had a job you wouldnt risk it. And it says a lot about you that u have ur nose so far up qsc ass that ull defend him at every go to be a middlemans middleman. U gonna get on ur knees for him anytime someone else threatens ur cash cow? I guess if hes gone ull have to go back to pimping out your wife at swinger parties for money. And u have the nerve to call someone else a clown u cuck bitch.

When this fuck exit scams or is busted and u get caught in the takedown, ill be laughing. Ive never dealt or sold so im not worried. You should be.

How much time u soend in this thread anyways? Shouldnt u be crying in a corner while ur ho wife is railed by black men
Lol. That's all you can go off of? Attack me as being a swinger? I wouldn't post about it if I cared what people think.

I can say the same thing about your domestic source "cameron". Hopefully he gets busted and you get taken down too

You can keep sucking this guys dick as well, going out of your way to promote a source that didn't even have the balls to make an intro thread.

You dumb pieces of shit blurred out the client's name but we can all verify and see the original clients name you moronic fucks

Last edited:
the-office-fight.gif

Just a heads up for anyone using the spanish courier Correos. They mark the package as delivered but... they don't. It's been marked as delivered on October 6th 13:51 pm, people were home, and yet nothing arrived. I complained on a website for complaints (they have 5166 complaints) and they claimed they were not responsible for the shipping. So they either lost it or stole it.

Last edited:

How are you a well known member, but are so fucking clueless as to everyone and everything going on around you? You seem like my kids. Or, are you just so much of a manipulative narcissist that you are trying your hardest to distract others from yourself and you dog-shit-soul, scum bag behavior? You should know by now there are some very intelligent individuals on here and the shitheads do get called out when they get caught. At least @5scoops does at least admit he's a bit of a narcissist (you and I know how I come to that conclusion. Haha. You seem like a good dude, though.) @Rido, you should definitely get a real job, though, you drug dealing loser. Haha

How are you a well known member, but are so fucking clueless as to everyone and everything going on around you? You seem like my kids. Or, are you just so much of a manipulative narcissist that you are trying your hardest to distract others from yourself and you dog-shit-soul, scum bag behavior? You should know by now there are some very intelligent individuals on here and the shitheads do get called out when they get caught. At least @5scoops does at least admit he's a bit of a narcissist (you and I know how I come to that conclusion. Haha. You seem like a good dude, though.) @Rido, you should definitely get a real job, though, you drug dealing loser. Haha
Woah how did I get dragged into this lol. I just thought his post was funny

Back to reality:

I have placed two orders from QSC, both USA domestic, and I can say they have been great! The first order was placed on a Wednesday and I received only three days later on Saturday. I was so impressed, that I almost immediately placed a second order, receiving it only five days later. They have definitely earned my trust and business.