Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I like using 27g 1/2” slim pins for oil, it draws pretty quickly and you can do subcutaneous or shallow intramuscular. For peptides and HGH which uses BAC as a carrier I do 29g 1/2” slin pins. You could use the 29g for oils too but it just takes forever to draw and you can use 27g for BAC solutions, really doesn’t matter. I push 1cc of air into the vial for oils to create a better vacuum. Don’t really need to with BAC carrier solutions. The difference between 29 and 27 is really nothing but you’re not sitting there for a couple minutes drawing up 1cc with a 27 like you are with a 29.
That is part of the brilliance / beauty of the pens for me. I can use a 23g or 25g harpoon to load 3 ML into the pen cartridge and then use 29g 1/2” pen needles to pin painlessly. I guess the next step is to try 27g need,es and see how that feels / works pinning but I’m in a if it ain’t broke and seems great to me why fix it mode.

Coughing and stabbing myself sounds scary lol

Edit: not with the pens, but just the general idea lol
I’m probably just being a baby but I saw a yt and tried it. Just enough force of an exhale to count as a cough and I can’t feel anything on shallow im. Maybe I wouldn’t anyway but it’s working for me ‍♂️

Anyone calling them out for exit scamming yet?

First?
They have fucked a lot of people.
Wow. @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals , I am half asleep

Both of y'all post the same lab tests thaf belong to black bull labs(name is blurred out).

One speaks for Cameron, the other one is Cameron
Both promote the same source....

Come on man ...

Idk if you are the same person but you see definitely promoting him to a level higher than a shill. You have actively made threads to try to advertise for his(or your own business).

Now you are here along with the other account trying to talk shit to QSC.

The name of the same source you promote is both raw gears

What a disappointment.

Idk how you have evaded a subscriber tag but clearly you need one

Last edited:
Like titan said, it's the steroid, dhb is known to cause pip. When I would keep my dhb at 1ml per injection mixed with test c(mct) oil, and some npp it was minimal pip. And I have some test c in gso that I would use to cut the dhb with for some injections and that helped even more than the test c in mct. That's why I said to cut it with your test c or buy some sterile gso oil to use, unless you have some test c in gso laying around.
I purchased some GSO and tried mixing 50mg DHB with 3x the volume of GSO. I warmed this prior to injecting and injected this in two different quads (1/2 of the volume in each.) I know this is an extreme, but if I have little to no PIP, I will gradually reduce the added GSO until I find a reasonable balance, then only injecting into one at a time. I will inject 4 days per week, instead of 2, and see where this path leads me.

Is QSC still working ?
I got a response not terribly long after I asked on here how long their response time was running. I don't think it was because they were watching the thread, because the email i order from isn't linked to any forums.

Yeah, it always feels dodgy to send $500-$1000+ to someone you've never met. The fears of getting scammed are only eased once you get your gear, and have the fresh test results from Janoshik. I haven't got scammed *yet*, but that's pure, blind luck.

This is your desesperate way to promote your "supergear" raws you and your shill/alt account @BawlsDeep ? :)

You can simply open a thread if have some Bawls and get some business to get busy too ;)
You never answered my question bitch:

5- -androst-2-en-17-one ? 963-75-7 cas#Available? Price per 100g? Kg?

I got no's from my top 5 so if you can come through ill test, post, and praise you instead. And maybe ill pull these bawls from your moms mouth to thank ur psycho ass.

And no, im not in the resell, unlike @Rido I have a job.

5- -androst-2-en-17-one ? 963-75-7 cas# please

You never answered my question bitch:

5- -androst-2-en-17-one ? 963-75-7 cas#Available? Price per 100g? Kg?

I got no's from my top 5 so if you can come through ill test, post, and praise you instead. And maybe ill pull these bawls from your moms mouth to thank ur psycho ass.

And no, im not in the resell, unlike @Rido I have a job.

5- -androst-2-en-17-one ? 963-75-7 cas# please
I don't have a job? lol

You are a fucking clown. You have been promoting him this whole time, when he doesn't have even have a page here. Telling people to email him to buy stuff instead of QSC. I haven't been as vocal about it until this set of shenanigans.

Sitting here talk shit about QSC in other threads and here you are, now you and the other guy are asking to buy gear at the same time.

I also noticed, have started 14 threads since you have been here. 6 are about rawsgear specifically.

You have been linking the same test results as supergear on customers of Rawsgear.

Test results from "Black bull labs or some shit" not some individual.

This other guy said he started brewing this year? and he made a vial? name is cameron? give me a fucking break dude

1697128464486.png

1697128513687.png

Attachments

• 1697128263764.png
    1697128263764.png
    133 KB · Views: 45
  • 1697128377733.png
    1697128377733.png
    435.4 KB · Views: 49