Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Just a heads up for anyone using the spanish courier Correos. They mark the package as delivered but... they don't. It's been marked as delivered on October 6th 13:51 pm, people were home, and yet nothing arrived. I complained on a website for complaints (they have 5166 complaints) and they claimed they were not responsible for the shipping. So they either lost it or stole it.
Just an update: it was actually Portugal CTT courier service who STOLE my package. They faked a proof of delivery that never happened. Beware when ordering stuff to Portugal. Searching reddit and other sites, it's been pretty common since 2020.

Back to reality:

I have placed two orders from QSC, both USA domestic, and I can say they have been great! The first order was placed on a Wednesday and I received only three days later on Saturday. I was so impressed, that I almost immediately placed a second order, receiving it only five days later. They have definitely earned my trust and business.
Stick to the topic.
Don’t be clogging up this thread with bullshit

available USA.
Hello I sent you an email and a message. I would like to know what the packages are that I received for my order. Thank you so much:
Ipamorelin 45
CJC1295 DAC 70

Pramipexole 100
RU58841 50

If you could reply back to the email, that would be amazing.
Thank you, its always a pleasure doing business with you.
You are the greatest

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-10-13 at 04.37.17_4a5fcacd.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-10-13 at 04.37.17_4a5fcacd.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 106
Why QSC the only place with tracking numbers that don’t update? I live near China so wtf my stuff back order or what?

What did you order, they did say semu 5mg was being delayed etc
Ripped, bpc and bac water if it comes I’ll order TB500, HGH and Telmisartan next…

I frequently place orders from China, and I've noticed that the tracking for my other shipments keeps progressing, even during holidays. However, I'm puzzled as to why there's been no movement in the tracking for this particular shipment.

@Rido i feel sorry for losers like you that live in usa but are so shit at life that they think drug dealing is their best option. If u had a job you wouldnt risk it. And it says a lot about you that u have ur nose so far up qsc ass that ull defend him at every go to be a middlemans middleman. U gonna get on ur knees for him anytime someone else threatens ur cash cow? I guess if hes gone ull have to go back to pimping out your wife at swinger parties for money. And u have the nerve to call someone else a clown u cuck bitch.

When this fuck exit scams or is busted and u get caught in the takedown, ill be laughing. Ive never dealt or sold so im not worried. You should be.

How much time u soend in this thread anyways? Shouldnt u be crying in a corner while ur ho wife is railed by black men
Honestly we’re all drug users. Why is being a user better than being a dealer? Also if there is a market for something why not follow the money? This is the fucking internet, why the hostility?

Honestly we’re all drug users. Why is being a user better than being a dealer? Also if there is a market for something why not follow the money? This is the fucking internet, why the hostility?
I wonder this about 90% of the posts on this thread, seems everyone is short temper and has something rude to say to someone lol