Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

First post. I was looking for info on their oils because I bought a kit of Test E back in october and haven't used it yet because I still have a vial of pharma grade Test. I will get back to that later.

I went through the whole thread and damn, what a crazy read. But well, I already bought stuff from Qingdao and that's my experience so far:

1) In the beginning of last year I bought BPC-157 and TB-500. I can't really say/remember whether it was legit or worked well.
2) A few months later I ordered raw proviron. This time I know it worked due to feels and bloods.
3) Then I ordered a kit of HCG and PT-141. I can vouch for the latter, works wonders, thankfully I still have 4 vials. As for the former, I was never sure. I'm on TRT and my balls come and go sizewise, although the pregnancy came positive.
4) Finally I ordered a kit of Test E and 100 tabs of Tbol. Again, I vouch for the latter due to results and bloods.

My plan is to take bloods monday and start qingdao's Test E to compare in about a month if it's underdosed etc. So, my experience is a bit mixed, but most of the stuff worked.

As for the sales rep thing, I used to order through Alibaba and now through Alisa on whatsapp. Also, I'm from Brazil and it usually takes 30 days or a bit more to get here.

Attachments

• photo_2022-01-22_16-57-32 (2).jpg
    photo_2022-01-22_16-57-32 (2).jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 115
  • photo_2022-01-22_16-57-32.jpg
    photo_2022-01-22_16-57-32.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 114
  • photo_2022-01-22_17-13-34.jpg
    photo_2022-01-22_17-13-34.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 114
I've never read EOD was the most beneficial for everyone, this study is only for children with an existing problem.

@Type-IIx Thoughts on the claim above?
I've commented on this claim prior. GH response in the target population differs from adult use for performance, physique, anti-aging. Specifically, growth velocity versus the increase in IGF-I. The real justification, anyway, for e.o.d. (i.e., 3x weekly) dosing in young patients is not the superiority in growth velocity, but adherence (kids aren't going to pin daily, adults just might).

First post. I was looking for info on their oils because I bought a kit of Test E back in october and haven't used it yet because I still have a vial of pharma grade Test. I will get back to that later.

I went through the whole thread and damn, what a crazy read. But well, I already bought stuff from Qingdao and that's my experience so far:

1) In the beginning of last year I bought BPC-157 and TB-500. I can't really say/remember whether it was legit or worked well.
2) A few months later I ordered raw proviron. This time I know it worked due to feels and bloods.
3) Then I ordered a kit of HCG and PT-141. I can vouch for the latter, works wonders, thankfully I still have 4 vials. As for the former, I was never sure. I'm on TRT and my balls come and go sizewise, although the pregnancy came positive.
4) Finally I ordered a kit of Test E and 100 tabs of Tbol. Again, I vouch for the latter due to results and bloods.

My plan is to take bloods monday and start qingdao's Test E to compare in about a month if it's underdosed etc. So, my experience is a bit mixed, but most of the stuff worked.

As for the sales rep thing, I used to order through Alibaba and now through Alisa on whatsapp. Also, I'm from Brazil and it usually takes 30 days or a bit more to get here.
Yes, this thread is crazy to say the least & people who post just to draw attention here is common. Thanks for sharing your post & I know a lot of people use WhatsApp, but they should move over to Signal according to Elon Musk. Probably his dislike for Mark Zuckerberg plays a part & we already know you can' trust Facebook.

Last edited:
th
Speaking of lipolysis, it's maxed out at 3mcg/kg so 0.01IU/kg body weight per administration. For a 220 lb guy 1.5 IU(subq less bioavailable than IV) per administration gives you the most bang for your buck in terms of lipolysis. Another reason to seperate your dosage.

Source: Pharmacokinetics and acute lipolytic actions of growth hormone. Impact of age, body composition, binding proteins, and other hormones - PubMed
thats what i thought too, but @Type-IIx seems to disagree.

sorry for clogging up the source thread.

Hello, how will the shipments go in the Chinese New Year, will everything be working as normal?
Yes everything on february will be shipped normally, next week is holiday, orders can be placed, but will be shipped after CNY. Some exceptions on monday (chinese monday huh).
USA domestic orders will be shipped normally during holidays because it's not related to China.