Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

How is China post/USPS right now, g2g?
China Post freight routes are always g2g to all the world year around, it's the safest mode of transportation that exists, safer even than some domestic shipping (inter-EU for example). If it's a 100% pass rate, there is a reason ;)

Packages sent via China Post are sent via the SAL mode of transport (Surface Air Lifted) it is a mode of transport with mixed means: boat, bus, train with some stages by plane sometimes.

First it is sent to the biggest Chinese port in Shenzhen, everything is piled up in large containers that several carriers share
In 2015 there were 90,000 cargo ships in the world.
The largest freighters can carry 15,000 containers.
Each container can carry thousands of packages.
If you imagine the number of parcels from China to the world sent each day, you will guess why the risk of seizure via this method is almost impossible.

sea-freight-routes-from-China.jpgshenzhen-france (1).png

why do u guys constantly reply to the people you accuse call shills?

youre just helping them give the chinaman free bumps every hour

USA Domestic orders can in the future be shipped by UPS or Fedex

shipping fee : $24

Customer is free to choose between mode of tranportation he wants, either it's USPS (5$ shipping) or UPS/FedEx (24$ shipping)
What is the difference other than the obvious, the carrier? Is it faster or safer using UPS or fedex, vs using USPS?

China Post freight routes are always g2g to all the world year around, it's the safest mode of transportation that exists, safer even than some domestic shipping (inter-EU for example). If it's a 100% pass rate, there is a reason ;)

Packages sent via China Post are sent via the SAL mode of transport (Surface Air Lifted) it is a mode of transport with mixed means: boat, bus, train with some stages by plane sometimes.

First it is sent to the biggest Chinese port in Shenzhen, everything is piled up in large containers that several carriers share
In 2015 there were 90,000 cargo ships in the world.
The largest freighters can carry 15,000 containers.
Each container can carry thousands of packages.
If you imagine the number of parcels from China to the world sent each day, you will guess why the risk of seizure via this method is almost impossible.

View attachment 159212View attachment 159213
Whenever you talk about seizure risks and shipping secrets I can't help but laugh a little. The whole "mylar bags invisible to xray" bit from earlier really ruins any credibility. I like to picture customs officers xraying a 1kg box and seeing it contains nothing before sending it along to its final destination.

Last edited:
Whenever you talk about seizure risks and shipping secrets I can't help but laugh a little. The whole "mylar bags invisible to xray" bit from earlier really ruins any credibility. I like to picture customs officers xraying a 1kg box and seeing it contains nothing before sending it along to its final destination.
Glad it make you laugh at least ^^

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals I spoke with Tracey about having the Trenbolone dosed at 200mg/ml instead of 100mg/ml and a lot of the users on the forum agreed it would be a welcomed decision. She told me that it would be available in 2-3 months. Can you confirm this?