Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Every other day. Equivalent to 5iu a day. But studies shown every other day is most beneficial. Also want to get my levels checked after a week to see how good the GH is
and taking 10 iu eod makes it any better?

consider that 1.5-2iu is replacement dose. youre supposed to work your way up to higher doses to minimize sides.

but go ahead and take ur 10 iu eod and not know if your sides are from high dose of gh or impurities in the gh

and taking 10 iu eod makes it any better?

consider that 1.5-2iu is replacement dose. youre supposed to work your way up to higher doses to minimize sides.

but go ahead and take ur 10 iu eod and not know if your sides are from high dose of gh or impurities in the gh
I appreciate the advice bro

even 5iu starting dose is just so much lol. you will add 15+lbs of water and be screaming for relief that won't come for a month after your last pin.

start at 2iu a day, stay for a month, increase by 1-2 (really 1iu) a month thereafter. GH is playing the long game.

even 5iu starting dose is just so much lol. you will add 15+lbs of water and be screaming for relief that won't come for a month after your last pin.

start at 2iu a day, stay for a month, increase by 1-2 (really 1iu) a month thereafter. GH is playing the long game.
Natural selection bro. What more needs to be said?

I know… harm reduction.

Every other day. Equivalent to 5iu a day. But studies shown every other day is most beneficial. Also want to get my levels checked after a week to see how good the GH is
Post these studies, i have been trying to research GH for some time and have never come across one stating this. Also where you came up with the equivalent of 5iu per day as a starting point

Post these studies, i have been trying to research GH for some time and have never come across one stating this. Also where you came up with the equivalent of 5iu per day as a starting point
When I say studies I’m just talking from what I googled. Please don’t flame me. Lol.
But many bb I watch and what not live by every other day. I’m just trying to learn

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/gdsr15/discussion_hgh_everyday_vs_every_other_day_ed_vs/

Does it though? I'm assuming you have the numbers to back it up
For which part?Sure no study said this word by word. Most studies say HGH level peaks 4-6 hours after subq injection. I'd guess that weight gain is no secret after gh injection and it's usually associated with elevated blood pressure. It also directly affect gluconeogenesis hence elevated blood glucose.

If you use replacement dosage it's probably no big deal but for higher dosage the more unstable your serum level is the more these number fluctuates.

Edit: water* weight gain after hgh injection. Sure theres lipolysis.