Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Thank you u I appreciate the reply. I’m planning on running qsc’s so unfortunately can’t buy just 1 to try it out. Have seen nothing but good reviews on it from them though so I’m gonna give it a try and hope for the best. I think that’s what I’m gonna do is the same as you 400/400. Won’t be for a little while yet though.
At first I was cutting the dhb with test c in mct but I forgot I had some test c in gso and I switched to that and the dhb plus test c in gso definitely was better than mixing it with test c in mct. Not sure if you have any test in gso,but if you want to soften the blow a little bit.buy some sterile gso to cut it with if you are experiencing pain. But if you can I would try to just do 1ml dhb in each shot mixed with test and only do glutes and ventro glutes with dhb shots and you should have very little pain.

I didn't have the best results from DHB but I did learn some things about dealing with the PIP.

Glute injections didn't hurt at all, delt and lat almost debilitated me immediately. Try to put the DHB in your ass cheek and the other compounds in your secondary pin spots.

Warming up a bit before drawing, DHB crystallizes fairly easily and sometimes it's not at a visible stage but enough to cause issues when you pin.
I appreciate the feedback with very useful information
At first I was cutting the dhb with test c in mct but I forgot I had some test c in gso and I switched to that and the dhb plus test c in gso definitely was better than mixing it with test c in mct. Not sure if you have any test in gso,but if you want to soften the blow a little bit.buy some sterile gso to cut it with if you are experiencing pain. But if you can I would try to just do 1ml dhb in each shot mixed with test and only do glutes and ventro glutes with dhb shots and you should have very little pain.
Awesome man thanks again I appreciate all the info.

Received Jano testing on the QSC Orange Top Retatrutide ordered on 9/25 (9/26 in China) today. I just had to know, and didn't have any deal in place with Tracy ahead of time. In full disclosure, I am getting a QSC credit for posting this in open forums.

Test Report #35034.pngu32b4be7fd6ed7c1376f1.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think pasting a blockchain explorer link is overkill at all. When you send a screenshot, it's obviously an image, and it's not easy for the receiver to copy the hash out and paste it elsewhere so that they can validate it themselves.

It's like when someone emails a screenshot of a parcel tracking number -- I always curse them. I can either run it through OCR to get a copyable number, and OCR is likely to screw up a digit or two, or I can rekey the whole thing. I don't know which is worse, but they both suck.

Hell, you'd be better off emailing the hash as copyable text.

My 2 cents, anyway.
I agree just pasting the hash as text is better than a link. I'll do that going forward.

Still also providing a screenshot since Tracy asked for that once.

Made my first Canadian international order
10 kits gh china post
Sent money August 20th
Received tracking August 21
Order tracking updated that is was seized September 22
Received reshiped tracking number on October 15th
Received order on November 2nd
Overall happy with my order and will order again thank you

There will be if you pick up a kit and get it tested
Why would I pick up a kit if there hasn’t been a fucking thing/opinion said about it yet? Picking one up anyway, lol, but you’re not clever, sorry.

Been around a whole few months huh? Zip the non-funny cakehole.

Last edited: