Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Tirzepatide does not appear to result in excess loss of lean mass vs any standard weight loss method - most likely the opposite. I can provide details, however indications are it aids in recomposition:

CHANGE IN BODY COMPOSITION

The mean reduction in total body fat mass was 33.9% with tirzepatide, as compared with 8.2% with placebo, for an estimated treatment difference relative to placebo of −25.7 percentage points ... The ratio of total fat mass to total lean mass decreased more with tirzepatide than with placebo.

...Participants treated with tirzepatide had a percent reduction in fat mass approximately three times greater than the reduction in lean mass, resulting in an overall improvement in body composition. The ratio of fat-mass loss to lean-mass loss was similar to that reported with lifestyle-based and surgical treatments for obesity.21

Additionally it improves numerous organ health markers, lipid profiles, insulin sensitivity and increases adiponectin.

What the stigma really seems to be is we are a bodybuilding forum being overrun by the cast of my 600 lb life.
Yeah. That's a no. They lose weight. fat and muscle. The entire reason there is talk of another drug to help keep muscle while on the drugs.

Pretty sure the studies showing Metformin lowering hgh was regards to your body’s natural output of hgh and igf levels - and not relevant in taking hgh as a supplement.

Meta-analysis shows metformin reduces IGF-1 in children https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S104366181932081X

although GH (0.2 IU/kg*wk) still causes a big increase in IGF-1 while you're on metformin (850 mg BID) Europe PMC

couldn't find a direct comparison to the situation you described tho

@Laxbro88 @FlemDaddyKush

Yeah. That's a no. They lose weight. fat and muscle. The entire reason there is talk of another drug to help keep muscle while on the drugs.
His claim was "Tirzepatide does not appear to result in excess loss of lean mass vs any standard weight loss method".

Pointing out that people are losing "weight, fat and muscle" on Tirzepatide doesn't refute that claim.

When sending a image of bitcoin for proof of payment, do you just screenshot and attatch as an image?

When sending a image of bitcoin for proof of payment, do you just screenshot and attatch as an image?
That's how I have done it. Screenshot of the blockchain confirmed transaction showing the amount and that you sent it to the correct address. I've pasted a link to the transaction on a blockchain explorer site in addition, but maybe that's overkill.