Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Drop in Ejection Fraction you mean.
I had this in 2020, acute heart failure with an ejection fraction of 15%.
Cause is unknown. Some weeks prior i had a brutal sickness (maybe first appearance of corona when tests were not done yet) but ive also changed gh to a very crappy chinese generic one which lead to huge side effects
Yes drop in ejection fraction....eventually all.of.them got it....

How long does it take for tracking to show up in a pack out of China? It’s been abt 2 wks now and every time I check tracking it’s telling me that nothing is available. Does it take awhile to load into the system over there rt now?

How long does it take for tracking to show up in a pack out of China? It’s been abt 2 wks now and every time I check tracking it’s telling me that nothing is available. Does it take awhile to load into the system over there rt now?
I got tracking after 6 days and it showed that usps was awaiting package. Never updated from that and right at 4 weeks later it just showed up.

What led you to this conclusion? Are there studies comparing IGF-1 LR3, DES, and Increlex or Infrajet directly?

Or based on anecdotes, bro-science, & user feedback?

@Petarosus188 @LSDPowerlifting
I dont know about studies because real igf1 is very rare. Theres only 2 sources that even sell real igf1. But real igf1 hasn't been around for long besides increlex and I doubt there's been any studies done with increlex vs igf1 Lr3. But going off anecdotals coming from a lot of.very experienced body builders(some pros) they all say that there's nothing else like real igf1, they say you take igf1 when you have taken every other compound and stop getting good gains off other things then you take real igf1. If you look on eroids, look at the reviews on the 2 sources that sell igf1 and see what everybody says about it. And if you want message some of them. The labs and technology has gotten better in the last recent years so they are able to produce real igf1 now because for a while there was only that pharma increlex and not many could even source it or afford it. And still not many people have even got to try real igf1 because not a lot of sources have it. I'm not sure if either of the 2 sources that have it are on this forum.

I dont know about studies because real igf1 is very rare. Theres only 2 sources that even sell real igf1. But real igf1 hasn't been around for long besides increlex and I doubt there's been any studies done with increlex vs igf1 Lr3. But going off anecdotals coming from a lot of.very experienced body builders(some pros) they all say that there's nothing else like real igf1, they say you take igf1 when you have taken every other compound and stop getting good gains off other things then you take real igf1. If you look on eroids, look at the reviews on the 2 sources that sell igf1 and see what everybody says about it. And if you want message some of them. The labs and technology has gotten better in the last recent years so they are able to produce real igf1 now because for a while there was only that pharma increlex and not many could even source it or afford it. And still not many people have even got to try real igf1 because not a lot of sources have it. I'm not sure if either of the 2 sources that have it are on this forum.
There is infraject and insubolic....but I already was offered white label somatomedin-c just like there is white label GH. But, it still is on quitte expensive side...considering would have to be like 10 bottles....Omstal infraject has good reviews yes...you lucky if you can get it in your country.

The title of the thread seems to imply that they do Canadian domestic shipping? But why do I see people from Canada talking about receiving international packages from them?

Is their stock of products in Canada limited so these people have to place international orders, or am I misinterpreting their title?

The title of the thread seems to imply that they do Canadian domestic shipping? But why do I see people from Canada talking about receiving international packages from them?

Is their stock of products in Canada limited so these people have to place international orders, or am I misinterpreting their title?
They have domestic warehouses with limited selection in many countries. If you open the list, you’ll see a section that outlines what’s available at the moment domestic canada. Everything else is ordered int

Your exactly right. Canada domestic is like 4 compound.. international comes in under a month for me without issues though. Worth the risk

Usually nothing shows up till day 10ish. It’ll just say USPS awaiting item.

At least you’ve gotten tracking. It’s been 11 days and I still haven’t gotten a tracking number for my order. This is a first time this has happened in the dozens of orders I’ve made

At least you’ve gotten tracking. It’s been 11 days and I still haven’t gotten a tracking number for my order. This is a first time this has happened in the dozens of orders I’ve made
Five days over here. Not complaining. It’s just the nature of the business I guess. Although I will say it’s a bit slow for a domestic order. But qsc doesn’t have a bad rep around here so I’m giving them the benefit of the doubt.