Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I haven’t checked the thread in a while, do you still sell oils? And can u post a price list or the page it’s last listed at?
No - TT (Tren Tracey) stopped selling a while ago.

This thread has now become SJA (Steroid Junkies Anonymous).

We gather here daily to discuss how great tren is, if I should stack tren with tren, and if I should jab my wife with tren and have tren babies.

In case somebody cares. Chad after visiting oxygen, reported only one drug difference- high doses of lr3. ( also even though they have pharmacy right there....they can’t get increlex)

Who is Chad and where did you find this information?

I've been wondering what's different about Oxygen.

Already tried igf-1 lr3 as high as 250mcg / Day for 2 month, nothing.

Igf-1 des from QSC nothing too, i thinks generic for product like that are crap .

Need to try increlex, but this is overpriced...

I recently started LR3 100 ug/d and the main thing I noticed is pumps. Increased muscle pumps and sometimes a cramp.

@Petarosus188

I did 2 cycles of QSC's IGF-LR3 & got great site specific growth.
Was also on his HGH, test p & primo... so there is that.
I'll have to dig up my notes to see the protocol I used.

What led you to this conclusion? Are there studies comparing IGF-1 LR3, DES, and Increlex or Infrajet directly?

Or based on anecdotes, bro-science, & user feedback?

@Petarosus188 @LSDPowerlifting

It's all user feedback and bro-science. I know there's at least one study with gains, I really still am deciding my opinion about it, I'm 5 vials in this time, the kit last year I ended up using to stay healthy during meth use, for 2 months once a week I'd come down and eat 4 pints of Ben and Jerry's and 6 to 8 candy Bars and then shoot an entire vial of lr3 and gh with a 20iu shot of humalog and then sleep for a few days.

I didn't take my 7iu growth, .5mg tb500, .5mg bpc157, 100mcg lr3, or 10iu humalog until after my workout today and had gone in for just the treadmill, my cardio doubled in one day

It's all user feedback and bro-science. I know there's at least one study with gains, I really still am deciding my opinion about it, I'm 5 vials in this time, the kit last year I ended up using to stay healthy during meth use, for 2 months once a week I'd come down and eat 4 pints of Ben and Jerry's and 6 to 8 candy Bars and then shoot an entire vial of lr3 and gh with a 20iu shot of humalog and then sleep for a few days.

I didn't take my 7iu growth, .5mg tb500, .5mg bpc157, 100mcg lr3, or 10iu humalog until after my workout today and had gone in for just the treadmill, my cardio doubled in one day
You seriously need to be banned.

Are you okay brother? It sounds like you are trying to kill yourself. I advise you to slow down and maybe talk to a professional. Its not healthy and not something you can sustain long term.

You should be huge man. I'll still wait for you to post censored bloods. If you don't get them like I feel, I hope you have beneficiaries laid out.
I ended up using to stay healthy during meth use
Beautiful.

Are you okay brother? It sounds like you are trying to kill yourself. I advise you to slow down and maybe talk to a professional. Its not healthy and not something you can sustain long term.
It's just a guess but I'm assuming this guy suffers from major body dysmorphia of has some type of body issue. Almost like he's experimenting to the max like Boston Lloyd.

I’m Jins tou blown away with some of these replies regarding people using the igflr3 from QSc. When I was using it I could feel it almost immediately identical to insulin hence the name “insulin like growth factor”. I’d eat like a monster so i experimented with it both pre and post workout . And pre obv gave pumps like nothing else can give but had to keep my intra constantly handy and post constantly eating. But as time went on my vascularity and hardness were outta this world . I did always shoot it IM but not into any specific muscle for the purpose of specific growth in that area . Would run a month starting with 70iu daily then 85iu daily 2 week and last 2 weeeks 100iu daily