Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Paid yesterday received tracking today for my first raw powder order. Really excited to homebrew for the first time. Long live the qsc
Lol you haven't even received it yet and your shouting praises immediately. What are you gonna say if by bad luck it's caught in limbo land for another 6 weeks?

If your pack is being held at the post office most of the time it's for a legit reason. Many such reason.. Needs a signature, your mailbox was full, you block your mailbox with car or trash can, something wrong with the address.

BUT, there have been accounts of LE waiting for people in the parking lot when they come out. This is all set up in advance with you telling them on the phone that you're coming in to get it. So just go in there and ask about it. If the clerk takes more than a couple mins to come back to the counter alarms should be going off in your head. And if anything else doesn't seem right you can always look at the pack and say you didn't order it and leave.

Also don't take your phone with you, stash that shit somewhere turned off

I'm beginning to think you're a little paranoid in general. Coring and now this.
Nothing wrong with that.

Disclosure: I'm a bit of a prepper.

I personally like how long I can run it. I hate the side effects for damn near everything I try. The only oral I can run for the entire cycle is anavar, and the only injectable is primo. Because of that I've seen better permanent gains from both of them compared to anything else I've taken. That's just me though, I get side effects pretty easy in one form or another from everything it seems.
This is true. If you can run primo for longer it makes sense. Keep other compounds like tren or superdrol for shorter periods and limit any serious health issues.

Came home to a very nice surprise. Just kept seeing “Departed shipping partner facility, usps awaiting item” posted over and over and over again every few days and whalla it’s here.

Happy So Excited GIF by TikTok

Why would you prefer this over something like IGF-LR3 or actual pharma Increlex? Or are you just looking for a cheap Increlex?
Because if lr3 and des get the gains I don't notice a thing.

Would be great if Sigma would finally offer it too+ IGF-DES also...

They used to sell it, I bought a kit last year, I was doing 100mcg bi-lateral shots in the muscle I was about to train right before I started my first sets targeting that muscle, I didn't notice anything, not even a tiny bit of extra pump, but dudes are saying "insane pump!"

The only thing that gets insane pump is a bunch of roids and a bunch of GH and carbs, and then slin just intensifies it a little more. Maybe if you shoot multiple milligrams of lr3 or des idk, one of Tony Hughes dudes was ya like "Ya a vial of MGF pre and a vial post" too much money for me

Because if lr3 and des get the gains I don't notice a thing.

They used to sell it, I bought a kit last year, I was doing 100mcg bi-lateral shots in the muscle I was about to train right before I started my first sets targeting that muscle, I didn't notice anything, not even a tiny bit of extra pump, but dudes are saying "insane pump!"

The only thing that gets insane pump is a bunch of roids and a bunch of GH and carbs, and then slin just intensifies it a little more. Maybe if you shoot multiple milligrams of lr3 or des idk, one of Tony Hughes dudes was ya like "Ya a vial of MGF pre and a vial post" too much money for me
Yeah what really gets the pumps is dieting down super hard for a while and then binging 1000+ grams of carbs . You'll never get pumps like that no matter what expensive peptides and hormones you take. I can barely bend my legs after training legs after those leg days for a period of time until your body gets used to it (or get too fat too fast) then it's just normal pumps again till next time ha

Good morning lower primates,
Help me understand, why is primo so popular? Is it the mild side effect profile or does it have other advantages over other compounds? A more expensive aas to run and with the horror stories about pip, why not run Masteron instead? Is the juice worth the squeeze compared to other dht derivatives?

Nukes my estrogen. Started at 500mg/week and then dropped to 300mg and was still fucked up. Had to stop using it mainly because of horrible anxiety.

People keep saying they feel nothing from lr3, all I can say:
1. Its probably genetic every igf like product always worked wonders for me.
2. You gotta take big enough dose, in my experience 100mcg Daily of lr3 is starting dose. Peg-mgf....its like 2mgs per week.

and then binging 1000+ grams of carbs .
Ok you win

People keep saying they feel nothing from lr3, all I can say:
1. Its probably genetic every igf like product always worked wonders for me.
2. You gotta take big enough dose, in my experience 100mcg Daily of lr3 is starting dose. Peg-mgf....its like 2mgs per week.

I guess I just gotta have more time on them, I am liking the way I'm looking tbh, my hood is kinda retarded looking, disproportionately bigger

Ok you win

I guess I just gotta have more time on them, I am liking the way I'm looking tbh, my hood is kinda retarded looking, disproportionately bigger
In case somebody cares. Chad after visiting oxygen, reported only one drug difference- high doses of lr3. ( also even though they have pharmacy right there....they can’t get increlex)

I haven’t checked the thread in a while, do you still sell oils? And can u post a price list or the page it’s last listed at?

I'm beginning to think you're a little paranoid in general. Coring and now this.
Nothing wrong with that.

Disclosure: I'm a bit of a prepper.

Nah, i was mostly saying it's alright to go to the post office to get a package. People here are paranoid and don't want to do that and even tell the source that they didn't get the package