Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

If your pack is being held at the post office most of the time it's for a legit reason. Many such reason.. Needs a signature, your mailbox was full, you block your mailbox with car or trash can, something wrong with the address.

BUT, there have been accounts of LE waiting for people in the parking lot when they come out. This is all set up in advance with you telling them on the phone that you're coming in to get it. So just go in there and ask about it. If the clerk takes more than a couple mins to come back to the counter alarms should be going off in your head. And if anything else doesn't seem right you can always look at the pack and say you didn't order it and leave.

Also don't take your phone with you, stash that shit somewhere turned off

Last edited:
If your pack is being held at the post office most of the time it's for a legit reason. Many such reason.. Needs a signature, your mailbox was full, you block your mailbox with car or trash can, something wrong with the address.

BUT, there have been accounts of LE waiting for people in the parking lot when they come out. This is all set up in advance with you telling them on the phone that you're coming in to get it. So just go in there and ask about it. If the clerk takes more than a couple mins to come back to the counter alarms should be going off in your head. And if anything else doesn't seem right you can always look at the pack and say you didn't order it and leave.

Also don't take your phone with you, stash that shit somewhere turned off
Why so serious?

Paid yesterday received tracking today for my first raw powder order. Really excited to homebrew for the first time. Long live the qsc

Good morning lower primates,
Help me understand, why is primo so popular? Is it the mild side effect profile or does it have other advantages over other compounds? A more expensive aas to run and with the horror stories about pip, why not run Masteron instead? Is the juice worth the squeeze compared to other dht derivatives?

Help me understand, why is primo so popular? Is it the mild side effect profile or does it have other advantages over other compounds? A more expensive aas to run and with the horror stories about pip, why not run Masteron instead? Is the juice worth the squeeze compared to other dht derivatives?
Very mild side effects if any, and a nice round look if your BF is low enough.

I feel better on higher doses and it's about the same anabolic as any other drugs but not many negative effects other than if your estrogen gets too low.

I blame Arnold. It's the least bang for buck gear out there.

I personally like how long I can run it. I hate the side effects for damn near everything I try. The only oral I can run for the entire cycle is anavar, and the only injectable is primo. Because of that I've seen better permanent gains from both of them compared to anything else I've taken. That's just me though, I get side effects pretty easy in one form or another from everything it seems.