Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals Is there any downside to putting, for example, 15iu vs 10iu of HGH or whatever peptide in a vial? I see a lot of people ordering the smaller value product, whereas I always opt for the larger value so I have to reconstitute fewer vials in the long run.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals Is there any downside to putting, for example, 15iu vs 10iu of HGH or whatever peptide in a vial? I see a lot of people ordering the smaller value product, whereas I always opt for the larger value so I have to reconstitute fewer vials in the long run.
I reconstitute 3 10 iu vials and put them in one, because in a week its gone, to reconstitute a new vial every 2 days is annoying.

We will be doing a lot of testing on several peptides and sending them to Janoshik this week, that includes retatrutide batches, about 3 batches. Tirzepatide 15mg and 30mg, semaglutide 10mg, and many other peptides.

View attachment 270235

View attachment 270234

Lately I've seen a lot of testing done on AOD9604, from different suppliers that made me lost the trust in the product, we tried to make it at 5mg, it gels, and for 2mg, most of sellers test either fake, off, or contaminated with other product, most of chinese get their aod9604 raws from famous peptide factories so I don't think we will be an exception and this product has been very problematic lately.

Last tests I've seen made on some other vendors:
5mg tested 0.71mg
5mg tested 0.8mg
5mg tested fake
2mg tested 1.33mg

The last test done by our customers on aod9604 2mg previous batch tested 1.78mg.

I've gonna give it a last chance, sent the blue tops for testing and we expect janoshik results next week, if it doesn't test well, I will discontinue the product for good, too much headache with quality and cloudiness complaints.

Forgive me if I'm misunderstanding, does this mean I should get my 2mg Semeglutide kits tested when it arrives?

@BigNJ

What's the story behind this? Signal?
Drug busts really. What baffles me is that people believe that a government body can't crack or intercept digital data. In my opinion if someone is using a phone to talk to message from about drug, gun deals etc... only talk in person. Phones are making people too complacent with their messages. You might think you are safe, but if they are onto you, as we all know they take their time; sometimes months of in person and digital surveillance and then throw the net and make a good catch. They don't care to jump in right away once they secured anything damning on you. IT's just a matter of time. All this time a person thinks they're fine until shock day.

Remember the ANON encrypted phone story? This one is different though. The FBI made that encrypted phone and let it flood the market as the most secure encrypted messaging device. There was an international fall out and I'm talking big movers and shakers. You can google that one. Nothing digital is safe. They're not going to tell the public "Oh yeah we can do this and that with a certain messaging app." Anyways, people can do whatever they believe, I'm just putting some caution out there.

Sponsors