Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Anyone else experiencing shipping delays? Ordered Semeglutide Sept 29th and today it departed a shipping partner facility in Jamaica NY for the 5th time. Wondering if that's normal and it's just clearing customs or something, I'm about to run out
Totally normal.Mine did same thing. Ordered same time. Landed a couple days ago but I haven't been around to grab it yet.

AOD9604 = HGH Frag

I mean, it happens in both versions from your sourcing vendor? aod9604 is hgh frag with a disulphide bridge, they are basically the same in body but not chemistry, thats why I asked if cloudy/precipitations happens in both versions

anybody tried with acetic acid? i've tried hgh frag from a source once and it came clear, both 2mg/5mg version, but aod9604 qingdao have some precipitations, but I am injecting anyway

Fuck I meant the ampoules or small boxes they come in if they have the boxes

Are there any pictures? Because some friends also ask me of gerar and they usually don't like it if they come in bad looking ampoules.

b20230823005646700.jpg

Do every AAS look like this? And orals any similar?
Your friends sound like they really know what they’re talking about, judging if something is good or not by the look of label. I’d keep those guys around and trust their advice.

Drug busts really. What baffles me is that people believe that a government body can't crack or intercept digital data. In my opinion if someone is using a phone to talk to message from about drug, gun deals etc... only talk in person. Phones are making people too complacent with their messages. You might think you are safe, but if they are onto you, as we all know they take their time; sometimes months of in person and digital surveillance and then throw the net and make a good catch. They don't care to jump in right away once they secured anything damning on you. IT's just a matter of time. All this time a person thinks they're fine until shock day.

Remember the ANON encrypted phone story? This one is different though. The FBI made that encrypted phone and let it flood the market as the most secure encrypted messaging device. There was an international fall out and I'm talking big movers and shakers. You can google that one. Nothing digital is safe. They're not going to tell the public "Oh yeah we can do this and that with a certain messaging app." Anyways, people can do whatever they believe, I'm just putting some caution out there.
With all the cameras and devices everywhere, there's a lot of information being stored, I would guess that at least 90% of people only follow the rules when someone of authority is watching, none of it is useful without a warrant or multiple witnesses, even then if it's petty they most likely look the other way. If you take a few precautions and don't tell people what you're doing, there's really nothing to worry about.

I mean, it happens in both versions from your sourcing vendor? aod9604 is hgh frag with a disulphide bridge, they are basically the same in body but not chemistry, thats why I asked if cloudy/precipitations happens in both versions

anybody tried with acetic acid? i've tried hgh frag from a source once and it came clear, both 2mg/5mg version, but aod9604 qingdao have some precipitations, but I am injecting anyway
Yes, I used acetic acid and it was fine. There's a thread on it in the peptide forum. The current 2mg is working fine with 3ml bad water as well, no gelling at this point.