Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

also in USA folks in prison for joints, or selling BONGs.... NEVER underestimate the power of $$$ and corruption with private prisons... should keep that in mind when selecting your gov... more laws more criminals more$$ for them.... just remember in a few years when crack down on hormones in name of the children (protect trans kids), and they figure out can lock up a bunch more people to fill the void from cannabis prosecutions lowering..

normal liberal folks(live let live type) who are sold this "anti woke" anti lockdown etc and now think they are conservative are being played.. remember lockdowns were under TRUMP, trumps WARP SPEED vaccine!!! lest we forget.

at any rate, to OP about pick up, probably nothing, but dont listen to people who say its impossible or they never pinch folks at the post office(unless XYZ)... happens ALL the time and they clearly have no real life experience and get news form tiktok. also very much a difference from 3 viles and bags of raws which is for manufacture, manufacturing is very different than personal use... heck the these 'new members" saying all good pick up are prob LE...
You're such a scared bitch lol

I have the same from a recent order and TB is black, BPC is blue. I would email them though to verify because they change the color of the tops frequently
It's ridiculously simple to identify your order. I'm not going to explain it
Just use the email you sent as reference.
Unbelievably simple especially if you know how to place an order correctly

This happened to me: i switched to 15ius international from 10iu and i feel them “less” but indeed i feel them both.
Well I switched from 15IU black tops to now 10IU blue tops. It could be that your 15IU blue tops is a new batch and maybe a little stronger than the black tops that I had.

But I was happy with the 15IU either way, they were great as well. It just seems the 10IU are stronger, not sure why. But please keep in mind this is all based on how I feel.

We will be doing a lot of testing on several peptides and sending them to Janoshik this week, that includes retatrutide batches, about 3 batches. Tirzepatide 15mg and 30mg, semaglutide 10mg, and many other peptides.

View attachment 270235

View attachment 270234

Lately I've seen a lot of testing done on AOD9604, from different suppliers that made me lost the trust in the product, we tried to make it at 5mg, it gels, and for 2mg, most of sellers test either fake, off, or contaminated with other product, most of chinese get their aod9604 raws from famous peptide factories so I don't think we will be an exception and this product has been very problematic lately.

Last tests I've seen made on some other vendors:
5mg tested 0.71mg
5mg tested 0.8mg
5mg tested fake
2mg tested 1.33mg

The last test done by our customers on aod9604 2mg previous batch tested 1.78mg.

I've gonna give it a last chance, sent the blue tops for testing and we expect janoshik results next week, if it doesn't test well, I will discontinue the product for good, too much headache with quality and cloudiness complaints.
Hope one is the blue top 15IU hgh

Fuck I meant the ampoules or small boxes they come in if they have the boxes

Are there any pictures? Because some friends also ask me of gerar and they usually don't like it if they come in bad looking ampoules.

b20230823005646700.jpg

Do every AAS look like this? And orals any similar?

Last edited:
Fuck I meant the ampoules or small boxes they come in if they have the boxes

Are there any pictures? Because some friends also ask me of gerar and they usually don't like it if they come in bad looking ampoules.

b20230823005646700.jpg

Do every AAS look like this? And orals any similar?
Not today ISIS.

Suit yourself. Stay ignorant. What do you think the link is? Phishing? LOL pathetic pussies on here. All I was trying is to help guide your stupid assumptions that signal is safe from MIM. There have been many drug busts because of Signal misuse or too much trust.
If anyone of you think any digital secure app is too secure for a government police agency to break, then you have zero pity for your ignorance. Instead of educating yourself you are afraid of a fucking link which you can easily verify on an online service you fool.
It's true, no wonder mature posters are rare to post here. Good luck.
You have
a) ZERO comprehension of what safety numbers are and how they work
b) the computational power that is needed to perform the decryption of a signal message that each one of them has a unique key attached to it

and c) there is always Session. Decrypt that.

You have
a) ZERO comprehension of what safety numbers are and how they work
b) the computational power that is needed to perform the decryption of a signal message that each one of them has a unique key attached to it

and c) there is always Session. Decrypt that.
LOL I just told you there were few drug busts because of Signal. Suit yourself.