Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You think I am going to click on a random link posted on the internet?
lol

The blue one
Suit yourself. Stay ignorant. What do you think the link is? Phishing? LOL pathetic pussies on here. All I was trying is to help guide your stupid assumptions that signal is safe from MIM. There have been many drug busts because of Signal misuse or too much trust.
If anyone of you think any digital secure app is too secure for a government police agency to break, then you have zero pity for your ignorance. Instead of educating yourself you are afraid of a fucking link which you can easily verify on an online service you fool.
It's true, no wonder mature posters are rare to post here. Good luck.

Suit yourself. Stay ignorant. What do you think the link is? Phishing? LOL pathetic pussies on here. All I was trying is to help guide your stupid assumptions that signal is safe from MIM. There have been many drug busts because of Signal misuse or too much trust.
If anyone of you think any digital secure app is too secure for a government police agency to break, then you have zero pity for your ignorance. Instead of educating yourself you are afraid of a fucking link which you can easily verify on an online service you fool.
It's true, no wonder mature posters are rare to post here. Good luck.
Do you think spazzing out like this was a proportional response to what he said? Cause uhh...

All I know is if a dog sniffs out my upcoming package and I get busted …I can’t wait to get that furry sumbitch on the stand during my trial.
Cecily Strong Kiss GIF by Saturday Night Live

Oh I forgot juice was legal in the usa. You guys are clowns saying just go pick it up pussy. Its still a schedule 3 felony. Regardless of the minor charge its still a pain in the ass. Attorney fees bail jail time etc. Gives them reason to search your place etc. Sound like a bunch of woke ass people here defund the police type of them. Once you been in the situation getting your place raided by all the alphabet people you prob have a dif perspective on things. Safety is a must and I will advise anyone of the such. Glad it all worked out as it looks like. USPS is a bunch of idiots.

We will be doing a lot of testing on several peptides and sending them to Janoshik this week, that includes retatrutide batches, about 3 batches. Tirzepatide 15mg and 30mg, semaglutide 10mg, and many other peptides.

1700050742642.png

1700050703228.png

Lately I've seen a lot of testing done on AOD9604, from different suppliers that made me lost the trust in the product, we tried to make it at 5mg, it gels, and for 2mg, most of sellers test either fake, off, or contaminated with other product, most of chinese get their aod9604 raws from famous peptide factories so I don't think we will be an exception and this product has been very problematic lately.

Last tests I've seen made on some other vendors:
5mg tested 0.71mg
5mg tested 0.8mg
5mg tested fake
2mg tested 1.33mg

The last test done by our customers on aod9604 2mg previous batch tested 1.78mg.

I've gonna give it a last chance, sent the blue tops for testing and we expect janoshik results next week, if it doesn't test well, I will discontinue the product for good, too much headache with quality and cloudiness complaints.

The last test done by our customers on aod9604 2mg previous batch tested 1.78mg.

I've gonna give it a last chance, sent the blue tops for testing and we expect janoshik results next week, if it doesn't test well, I will discontinue the product for good, too much headache with quality and cloudiness complaints.
Should cloudy AOD be discarded, or is it ok?