Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

People keep saying they feel nothing from lr3, all I can say:
1. Its probably genetic every igf like product always worked wonders for me.
2. You gotta take big enough dose, in my experience 100mcg Daily of lr3 is starting dose. Peg-mgf....its like 2mgs per week.
Already tried igf-1 lr3 as high as 250mcg / Day for 2 month, nothing.

Igf-1 des from QSC nothing too, i thinks generic for product like that are crap .

Need to try increlex, but this is overpriced...

Already tried igf-1 lr3 as high as 250mcg / Day for 2 month, nothing.

Igf-1 des from QSC nothing too, i thinks generic for product like that are crap .

Need to try increlex, but this is overpriced...
You take gh with it? You dont even feel any blood sugar response? Yeah I know there is "receptor grade" lr3 availiable, but I was never able to get it. Infraject from Omstal has very good reviews- cant import in my country right now.

If your pack is being held at the post office most of the time it's for a legit reason. Many such reason.. Needs a signature, your mailbox was full, you block your mailbox with car or trash can, something wrong with the address.

BUT, there have been accounts of LE waiting for people in the parking lot when they come out. This is all set up in advance with you telling them on the phone that you're coming in to get it. So just go in there and ask about it. If the clerk takes more than a couple mins to come back to the counter alarms should be going off in your head. And if anything else doesn't seem right you can always look at the pack and say you didn't order it and leave.

Also don't take your phone with you, stash that shit somewhere turned off
Great post.. Right on cue with facts on how things happen. Trust me Ive been through it and watch a friend go down in the parking lot. People who are talking shit that its not serious well you havent been in the situation when it is serious then.

I ordered early/mid October. I received a tracking number two days after I sent confirmation of payment. The package was received a little over a week ago by my partner, who thought it was something else and put it away, unopened.

The time from the initial order through to receiving the package ended up being about 25 days, give or take.

I have not yet tested anything; all I can say right now is that I received a package in a timely manner, and that the contents smell roughly correct. I will do melting point tests and reagent tests once I get around to it, before sending things off to Janoshik.

Tracy was professional throughout the entire process.

Assuming that everything tests well--and I have no reason to believe that it will be otherwise--I plan on doing business with her again in the future.

Great post.. Right on cue with facts on how things happen. Trust me Ive been through it and watch a friend go down in the parking lot. People who are talking shit that its not serious well you havent been in the situation when it is serious then.

We all hear the stories of sources going down, but no one wants to believe they go after buyers as well. They do sometimes if they’re trying to use it to catch a bigger fish

You take gh with it? You dont even feel any blood sugar response? Yeah I know there is "receptor grade" lr3 availiable, but I was never able to get it. Infraject from Omstal has very good reviews- cant import in my country right now.
Yes it was with gh, no nothing.. there is seller of infraject there ?

Lr3 and des aren't IGF-1, infrajet is

I've shot a few whole vials of qsc's lr3, it didn't do anything to my blood sugar, I bet rIGG-1 would, and supposedly all that "receptor grade" lr3 means is that it tests at greater than 95% pure, and qsc's is testing at 99.953% or something

I've shot a few whole vials of qsc's lr3, it didn't do anything to my blood sugar, I bet rIGG-1 would, and supposedly all that "receptor grade" lr3 means is that it tests at greater than 95% pure, and qsc's is testing at 99.953% or something
Supposedly difference is also in molecule it self, actually I believe there are some pics of this on this forum..... I never had LR3 from QSC and after this Im not ordering obviously. I had one made for local lab in China and was VERY significant. It was basically like insuling without fat build up...everything else was similar (water, blood sugar, hunger, pumps...). DES I never had...sounds interesting though.

Dude shut your frickin cock hole. Sorry you're not getting anything from your grocery bag workouts. Just keep blasting tren and gh and everything else

Supposedly difference is also in molecule it self, actually I believe there are some pics of this on this forum..... I never had LR3 from QSC and after this Im not ordering obviously. I had one made for local lab in China and was VERY significant. It was basically like insuling without fat build up...everything else was similar (water, blood sugar, hunger, pumps...). DES I never had...sounds interesting though.
It may be working I'm not sure, all I grt is some water retention, I've got cts pretty bad right now from 7iu growth, 1mg tb500 and bpc157 and 200mcg lr3 per day when I was fine on 30iu a day of growth recently with out the peptides, I'm halving my dose of the peptides starting today, everything here is qsc

It may be working I'm not sure, all I grt is some water retention, I've got cts pretty bad right now from 7iu growth, 1mg tb500 and bpc157 and 200mcg lr3 per day when I was fine on 30iu a day of growth recently with out the peptides, I'm halving my dose of the peptides starting today, everything here is qsc
Sounds like it does its "insulin like" job.... I mean 30ius....WOW.

Sounds like it does its "insulin like" job.... I mean 30ius....WOW.
On 30iu growth I wasn't taking lr3, I was taking semaglutide and a lot of tren for BG, now that I'm on 200mcg lr3 a day I'm only hitting 95 to 115 fasted, I wasn't eating clean 100% until a few weeks ago so I'm hoping that'll fix it now. Also 20iu Log per day and a bunch of test instead of tren, I was getting worried the semaglutide was going to overwork my pancreas with all the food I was eating, but on 20 to 30iu growth my bg didn't start running a little high until 11 or 12 weeks in on it, that's when I switched to Log.