Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Recently up until today I could only run a quarter of a mile at a time and from what I now understand intense cardio while on this much gear hypertrophies your heart and raises bp and heart rate, cardio has been a daily 3 mile walk with a small amount of jogging when I feel like it, I couldn't do the once every 3 days 5 mile run at about week 7 in of these 18 and a half weeks I've been blasting.

I'm definitely not talking about high intensity (short duration) bouts of cardio. The opposite.

"Low intensity steady state" is closer to light jogging for a few miles.
It sucks at first but everyone can work up to 6 miles in an hour. It took me a while but I got there.
If you need to walk, walk.

Thanks! I'm going to hunt this down because I've been trying to find clues about Oxygen's protocol(s) for years.
Really? Well humalog before and after workout as well and Water with glucosis during workout. They dont recommend aminoacids cause it upsets the stomach. But, supposedly main thing is simply constant food ready (from restaurant thats directly inside the gym). And like was mentioned here before, maybe they have pharma Grade lr3? Honestly dont know this one. Rest should be standard bbing mutation stacks .

At least you’ve gotten tracking. It’s been 11 days and I still haven’t gotten a tracking number for my order. This is a first time this has happened in the dozens of orders I’ve made
I didn’t get mine for a while and eventually just messaged Tracy. I got it that day.

Usually nothing shows up till day 10ish. It’ll just say USPS awaiting item.
Usually. This time I got four or five usps awaiting item and then it just showed up in my mailbox.

Really? Well humalog before and after workout as well and Water with glucosis during workout. They dont recommend aminoacids cause it upsets the stomach. But, supposedly main thing is simply constant food ready (from restaurant thats directly inside the gym). And like was mentioned here before, maybe they have pharma Grade lr3? Honestly dont know this one. Rest should be standard bbing mutation stacks .

With all of that information, the new piece of the puzzle is still LR3. And I still haven't been able to find confirmation about Oxygen/LR3.

I've had good experiences with the 100mg/ml primo but looking to reduce oil volume. How's the PIP with 200mg/ml? I've experienced some fairly nasty PIP in the past from a different company
Hey bro - just got it today.

Used .5ml in the chest - PIP isn't bad. You get thay hard knot feeling in the inject site but that's about it.

This may be a stupid question

How can I stay updated on what's in stock without asking for the price list every 72hrs? Since it's a pdf it doesn't update like pastebin yeah?

This may be a stupid question

How can I stay updated on what's in stock without asking for the price list every 72hrs? Since it's a pdf it doesn't update like pastebin yeah?
Make an order for the next 6 months and be done with it. Now you will need to be up to date twice a year

sorry if I'm a monkey. if I have 10g of oxandrolone. How do I know what concentration it is in? and how much should I take per day? Wouldn't it be simpler to make pills? help a monkey who sucks at math.

sorry if I'm a monkey. if I have 10g of oxandrolone. How do I know what concentration it is in? and how much should I take per day? Wouldn't it be simpler to make pills? help a monkey who sucks at math.
I don’t think a monkey is accurate. You’re More like a jackass. While you’re trying to figure that out. I’m trying to figure out why your asking that here…
Look in the homebrew section you’ll find the answer to your question there.

Non penso che una scimmia sia precisa. Sei più simile a un idiota. Mentre stai cercando di capirlo. Sto cercando di capire perché me lo chiedi qui...
Guarda nella sezione homebrew troverai lì la risposta alla tua domanda.

I don’t think a monkey is accurate. You’re More like a jackass. While you’re trying to figure that out. I’m trying to figure out why your asking that here…
Look in the homebrew section you’ll find the answer to your question there.
so you don't know either. well, then I'm not the only idiot.

If you have 10g of Oxandrolone. Then that is 10g of Oxandrolone… it is generally 97-99% pure so yeah. 10g = 10g

If you have 10g of Oxandrolone. Then that is 10g of Oxandrolone… it is generally 97-99% pure so yeah. 10g = 10g
And most people take 20-50mg per day. So take 20-50mg per day. Obviously you’ll need scales that can measure these small amounts.