Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Eh, volume increases as demand increases. Competition? What competition is out there that sells tested peptides for the same price as QSC? Or even close to him? Inquiring minds want to know.

Tracy is no dummy. He may be an arrogant prick (never once to me) but most successful businessmen can be. And it’s usually towards the incompetent.
Just because you don’t know about them doesn’t mean they dont exist.

Hcg and hmg (I know you don't have any hmg), those are the only things I need now that I don't have a few years worth of stock at this point. Thanks to QSC I'm stocking gear like ammo.
Second that. But they should "decide" once and for all how many IU's are there in the vial. Imagine buying 2500 when it's really 5000.

For Black Friday promo, lets say Tirzepatide 10x15, $286. Is shipping for it another $45 or is it less?
Why ask when the answer is in the list. Is it international? Is the weight correct for the pricing.. it's all in the list. Stupid questions clogs real things going on.

It's becoming blind trust with a costco source.

Would you be willing to tell us when new batches of the sema-contaminated stuff are being sold? I’m not trying to crucify you, I just don’t want sema in my vials.
Yeah that's a pretty good point. That's pretty unprofessional of someone to not be cleaning out the machines. Considering that most things are produced from some kind of bacteria/fungus or chemicals, like.not cleaning out the machine after making hgh could leave behind traces of e coli because hgh is made from e coli. I have no idea what semaglutide is made from but whatever is left behind either finished product or.bi product of synthesis or raw materials that is left behind could potentially be hazardous or cause bad side effects or completely mutate the next finished product.

Why ask when the answer is in the list. Is it international? Is the weight correct for the pricing.. it's all in the list. Stupid questions clogs real things going on.

It's becoming blind trust with a costco source.
What confused me was she said no Reship charges to US. I guess it is 45.

Sponsors