Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

And how about un mixed hgh how long will that last and how would you properly store it?
Should probably store it outside as long as you live in a tropical climate. If you live in a cold climate in your oven at 400*

QSC now is growing too much and the demand on this market of peptides is insanely growing, so our HGH engineer couldn't keep up with the demand and he is just doing few peptides + HGH, for example GHK CU, IGF LR3, few GLP-1 and he did also some HCG and lately most of janoshik tests I received of HCG 2500iu tested around 4500-5000IU, Idk if the raws are better, or his work is better than the previous one who used to make for us HCG and HMG (they used to be outsourced).

So we hired in the past month 2 other engineers to be focused on the peptides, the new tested peptides by Jano are from both, one is very good actually, his work was A++, a Walter white, and the second one his work is okish, but not that good, a Jesse he didn't clean well the machines after semaglutide production, so few peptides such as cjc no dac, aod and the tb500 10mg, that's why some are tested 97% instead of 99%.

For next sales, let me know what are the product that you want a promo on and ready to buy in bulk, maybe for chrismas or new year, so that we can prepare them, test them and put on sales in a month.
Hcg 5000 iu, Primo E 200, Mast E 200, HGH, Sustanon

Anybody get there tracking number yet from promo Tuesday
Anybody received there tracking yet from recent sale?
How many times you gonna ask? You ever wonder why nobody is answering you?

Just because you don’t know about them doesn’t mean they dont exist.

I’m not going to drop other sources but you’re foolish if you think QSC is the only Chinese peptide vendor offering quality GLPs & peptides for low prices.

There’s a reason some pages back they promised to price match any competition.

Meso isn’t the only forum like such and QSC is not the only Chinese vendor like such.

And yes, volume increases as demand increases. Do you notice how if you buy 100 kits from QSC it’s cheaper per unit than if you buy 1? Do you really think it doesn’t work the same way for them for where they source their products? Cmmon man. Business 101
Learned something. I wasn’t naive to the fact that there may be other vendors that offer what QSC offers. I just haven’t seen any on Meso. I’m a consumer at the end of the day and not a reseller/re-labeler. I buy for some friends and myself. I can make a few bucks on them and pay for my gear I’m happy. I found Meso since my local guy retired. I was reluctant at first to do anything over the net. But times have changed and this was what I was left with to get quality gear. I don’t have the time to research cheaper for the amount I buy and I guess I was a little ignorant in making a comment that QSC is the cheapest. Well he is the cheapest on Meso for sure for peptides and HCG. I don’t use QSC for oils. Just my preference. Thanks guys for schooling me. .

Learned something. I wasn’t naive to the fact that there may be other vendors that offer what QSC offers. I just haven’t seen any on Meso. I’m a consumer at the end of the day and not a reseller/re-labeler. I buy for some friends and myself. I can make a few bucks on them and pay for my gear I’m happy. I found Meso since my local guy retired. I was reluctant at first to do anything over the net. But times have changed and this was what I was left with to get quality gear. I don’t have the time to research cheaper for the amount I buy and I guess I was a little ignorant in making a comment that QSC is the cheapest. Well he is the cheapest on Meso for sure for peptides and HCG. I don’t use QSC for oils. Just my preference. Thanks guys for schooling me. .
If you don't know that qsc isn't the only seller selling aas on an aas source forum you're very ignorant.

Cool Achieve has all the same stuff. I've seen jano tests on their tirz but that's it tho.

Ill give it to QSC, they are now the cheapest I’ve seen. But for yall to think they lower their prices because you’re their friends and they wanna make you happy is just foolish.

It’s business, even if it’s grey market it’s still business. $$$

Have you tried it? I still can pound more than enough protein even at 1mg semaglutide every 4 days
It seems to affect everyone differently, I couldn't eat anything on it at 500mcg. I know a few people who also had a hard time eating on it.

You think that except these products get cheaper almost each month.

6 months ago, Sema 2mg was $118 a kit. Slowly dropped since.
That's what happens when sales volume increase. Cost basis for QSC decreases the more they sell, that means they can decrease sale price and capture even more market share and I'm guessing they also see a increase in their profit margins per item even with passing on some of the cost savings to the end customer.

It seems to affect everyone differently, I couldn't eat anything on it at 500mcg. I know a few people who also had a hard time eating on it.
Exactly, hence it is used for cutting. That’s why you can’t fault people from using it because it helps someone make their prep easier. In the end of the day, it is the same as clen,t3, dnp or other fat loss agents; another tool in your box to use for specific reasons.

Ill give it to QSC, they are now the cheapest I’ve seen. But for yall to think they lower their prices because you’re their friends and they wanna make you happy is just foolish.

It’s business, even if it’s grey market it’s still business. $$$
Whoah woah, speak for yourself buddy. I am in QSC’s circle of friends, our friendship is beyond the walls of this forum. If you want be part of our exclusive community, send me nudes and maybe we’ll give you a chance.