Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

That's what happens when sales volume increase. Cost basis for QSC decreases the more they sell, that means they can decrease sale price and capture even more market share and I'm guessing they also see a increase in their profit margins per item even with passing on some of the cost savings to the end customer.
And they can’t keep up with the volume so their turnaround time skyrockets and they hire breaking bad Jessy to make their CJC and fuck it up, all while running big sales to increase volume further.

If you don't know that qsc isn't the only seller selling aas on an aas source forum you're very ignorant.
I’m as ignorant as they come bud...maybe you and I can have a competition to see who is the most ignorant person on Meso

Sometimes it’s just better to not engage. I don’t need to win every debate on what I know because I don’t pretend to know it all like some here. And I don’t have the time to sit here and debate. I’m constantly learning even at the wise age that I am. And at the end of the day this is an internet message board. I have ZERO to prove to anyone what I know. Y’all can think I’m the stupidest motherfucker on here for all I care. <takes a bow>

Anybody get there tracking yet ?
If you haven’t gotten tracking I promise you that if you really ordered you will get tracking. Tracking usually is sent 2-3 days after I place an order maybe because I never ask for it, I just wait until he sends it. Just be patient bud

I’m as ignorant as they come bud...maybe you and I can have a competition to see who is the most ignorant person on Meso

Sometimes it’s just better to not engage. I don’t need to win every debate on what I know because I don’t pretend to know it all like some here. And I don’t have the time to sit here and debate. I’m constantly learning even at the wise age that I am. And at the end of the day this is an internet message board. I have ZERO to prove to anyone what I know. Y’all can think I’m the stupidest motherfucker on here for all I care. <takes a bow>
If you are aware of this then ignorance isn't the word. Ignorance is the absence of knowledge. You have an entire forum. Look into other threads. This is a forum. I like qsc and buy from them but recent things have concerned me. I'm not bashing them. I am hoping the quality control on their products increase. This is a forum that use to call out sources. There have been problems and I hope they are addressed. We are all , I hope, are customers, not shills.

Would be nice to know what QSC has to say about the impurities and what they plan to do for customers that purchased this product.
"to back to reddit"- tracy.... lol dont worry about contamination with sema or whatever random chemical is causing cloudiness either.... if worried about your health on a harm reduction forum the idea is should go to "derp reddit derp"

"to back to reddit"- tracy.... lol dont worry about contamination with sema or whatever random chemical is causing cloudiness either.... if worried about your health on a harm reduction forum the idea is should go to "derp reddit derp"
This may be in fun but it is not beneficial to the situation. I dunno multiple orders, similar problems, only so many look at their vials, etc.....

Eh, volume increases as demand increases. Competition? What competition is out there that sells tested peptides for the same price as QSC? Or even close to him? Inquiring minds want to know.

Tracy is no dummy. He may be an arrogant prick (never once to me) but most successful businessmen can be. And it’s usually towards the incompetent.
For Pete’s sake! You got this all figured out huh?

Sponsors

Latest posts