Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Was thinking of trying their HMG cause price can’t be beat but now idk. Really need it for pregnancy protocol but last time I bought hmg from China it was garbage. Anyone try theirs recently?

Was thinking of trying their HMG cause price can’t be beat but now idk. Really need it for pregnancy protocol but last time I bought hmg from China it was garbage. Anyone try theirs recently?
QSC is sold out and no ETA on restock, we are all waiting for it haha

I have some concern about ordering some Test and other oils from QSC. I saw few pages back there were some particles or some floats in a vial, and not much was said about it. How safe is it to order oils from QSC?

I have some concern about ordering some Test and other oils from QSC. I saw few pages back there were some particles or some floats in a vial, and not much was said about it. How safe is it to order oils from QSC?
Just buy the oil and filter them. It’s worth the price. Better is to homebrew your own gear.

My recent order of oils looks all good no particles and smooth pinning

Response time slowing down for everyone else? I’m assuming they’re slammed with the sale but I’m trying to order some local test C and it tends to go out of stock pretty fast‍.

Too clueless to understand
Absofuckingloutley. You’re clueless to how clueless I really am! :cool:

You’re perfect, Cry.
Why thank you! I get that a lot. Like a real lot! My “dime” young girlfriend (you heard that correctly!) tells me multiple times a day this. Even the woman at the corner bodega tells me this. Mom and dad tell me that all the time but, I think they are getting a touch of dementia as they get older cause they say it way too often. I can go on and on about how many times I get this compliment but I don’t want to sound too…what’s the word I’m looking for? Nevermind. It’s not important.

Have a good day. Don’t troll too much!

Absofuckingloutley. You’re clueless to how clueless I really am! :cool:

Why thank you! I get that a lot. Like a real lot! My “dime” young girlfriend (you heard that correctly!) tells me multiple times a day this. Even the woman at the corner bodega tells me this. Mom and dad tell me that all the time but, I think they are getting a touch of dementia as they get older cause they say it way too often. I can go on and on about how many times I get this compliment but I don’t want to sound too…what’s the word I’m looking for? Nevermind. It’s not important.

Have a good day. Don’t troll too much!
That adderall hitting different today huh