Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

interesting only new members saying got tracking quickly....
also interesting @CFH016 all of your posts have been promoting QSC
Very astute observation. I'm sure you'll find a few that call out your retardation mixed in there too. Look a little harder and you'll find a LOT of other people praising QSC in his thread... I don't know who we need to ask but maybe we should make you sheriff.
68747470733a2f2f7062732e7477696d672e636f6d2f70726f66696c655f696d616765732f34373238323230313235...jpg

I have some concern about ordering some Test and other oils from QSC. I saw few pages back there were some particles or some floats in a vial, and not much was said about it. How safe is it to order oils from QSC?
He came and explained and told them to contact him for refund or exchange.. I got a bunch of oils and the only problem i have had was removing the cap on 1 ..

Guys, whoever is ordering raws qsc be very careful, in 10 years of cooking and I've never seen a product with so many black traces and specks inside, 200g of deca with this inside, but Tracy said it's normal
20231130_205827.jpg

Guys, whoever is ordering raws qsc be very careful, in 10 years of cooking and I've never seen a product with so many black traces and specks inside, 200g of deca with this inside, but Tracy said it's normal
View attachment 271517
Raws aren't finished products, raws should be filtered, and if you doubt the quality send for testing. The texture of raw and how it looks doesn't matter, after brewing and filtering you are providing a sterile finished product, so unless this impurities go through a 0.22um filter, your complaint is useless

View attachment 271517
This has been beaten over and over again. If you used the search button you would know that deca raws come as a liquid. It’s been said over and over, the melting point is too low.