Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Amen to that!!! Unfortunately some people have the need for attention and can't do anything..
I’m convinced they’re the same idiots from Reddit, who were the idiots from FB that found Reddit through a google search. It’s scary how many people are too stupid to follow simple ordering instructions, how the hell are they going to self administer injections properly? I think we’re going to read about a bunch of hospital visits because of these guys shitting the bed.

I’m convinced they’re the same idiots from Reddit, who were the idiots from FB that found Reddit through a google search. It’s scary how many people are too stupid to follow simple ordering instructions, how the hell are they going to self administer injections properly? I think we’re going to read about a bunch of hospital visits because of these guys shitting the bed.
You will be surprised how helpless some competitive bodybuilders are. The creation distribution is probably 90% physical attributes and 10% mental for some lol.

There were some funny stories roaming before where a pro in 90’s forgot the dosage so he just injected the whole vial every pin day, until his coach found out he run out halfway through his prep lol

You will be surprised how helpless some competitive bodybuilders are. The creation distribution is probably 90% physical attributes and 10% mental for some lol.

There were some funny stories roaming before where a pro in 90’s forgot the dosage so he just injected the whole vial every pin day, until his coach found out he run out halfway through his prep lol
lol… you’re right. My dad always said god distributed the assholes and idiots evenly. I’m just partial to thinking most of them are currently on the assorted peptide subreddits. I could do a whole podcast about the “peppy” community and how utterly ridiculous it is.

lmao I guess if you’re pro, that’s really the best route in that case… I can’t imagine he was pinning 10ml each time though that’s a fuck ton of fluid

yea usually with express you have to sign at least with usps. Yes with reship of course no sig Signing for pack opens up another whole ball game.. May pass on the deal as I dont want to take the chance with customs etc...
Lol. You fine to sign for it bro.

Totally agree there, half the time while being honest about their usage they either leave out key factors or they tell the same story and it's a shit-ton of different drugs each time. :oops:

Was thinking of trying their HMG cause price can’t be beat but now idk. Really need it for pregnancy protocol but last time I bought hmg from China it was garbage. Anyone try theirs recently?
Janoshik can't test HMG and I haven't seen any labs posted. It gave me some moderate PIP.

They’re very, very busy. I’ve been going back and forth with someone for three days and it takes at least six hours between each reply. There are thousands of orders and only a handful of people taking them. Things take time.
Whats there to back and forth with someone about.... If its more then 2 interactions for a order, you are part of the reason there is a backlog in dealing with orders.

Message 1 - Hi, I would like to order 100grms Test E, 50grms Nand Deca, HGH 100iu kits x 2
Delivery address: Whatever your using
Delivery method: Special line (or whatever you are using)
Payment method: BTC (or whatever you want to use from the QSC list)

Tracy reply: $953USD to:
3b3nemedj4uGGJJk45u5jrfu874r489rj834 (Made up BTC addy)
Please provide transaction ID once done

Message 2 - Payment made. Transaction hash:
445bre7efwbe46tr4ghfnyvbnv3h8&&FGUB876ggg

End of discussion and shit turns up in 3 to 20 days

Last edited:
Whats there to back and forth with someone about.... If its more then 2 interactions for a order, you are part of the reason there is a backlog in dealing with orders.

Message 1 - Hi, I would like to order 100grms Test E, 50grms Nand Deca, HGH 100iu kits x 2
Delivery address: Whatever your using
Payment method: BTC (or whatever you want to use from the QSC list)

Tracy reply: $953USD to:
3b3nemedj4uGGJJk45u5jrfu874r489rj834 (Made up BTC addy)
Please provide transaction ID once done

Message 2 - Payment made. Transaction hash:
445bre7efwbe46tr4ghfnyvbnv3h8&&FGUB876ggg

End of discussion and shit turns up in 3 to 20 days
Have you done express shipping?

Guys, whoever is ordering raws qsc be very careful, in 10 years of cooking and I've never seen a product with so many black traces and specks inside, 200g of deca with this inside, but Tracy said it's normal
View attachment 271517
You have to still brew that bro..... And you should be running your finished brew through a filter.... The BA kills any nasties, the filtering removes any particles.

Who cares what the raws look like at the end of the day, its not a finished product! Its not packaged in sterile packaging.... I really don't see the issue here at all as your the one who finishes raws and makes them clean/sterile.