Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Been trying to order for days. Is QSC just this bad at customer service?
They’re very, very busy. I’ve been going back and forth with someone for three days and it takes at least six hours between each reply. There are thousands of orders and only a handful of people taking them. Things take time.

That’s good to hear. How long have you used AAS and what’s your age?
I’m 29, turning 30 in a few months.

I’ve used steroids since I was 21, b&c for 4 years now( basically used everything and 2 cycles per year). 5 months prior to this sperm test I was still on tren!
HCG has been steadily used since 1st of January and HMG was added after the tren cycle.

If any questions or doubt, feel free to DM me

QSC now is growing too much and the demand on this market of peptides is insanely growing, so our HGH engineer couldn't keep up with the demand and he is just doing few peptides + HGH, for example GHK CU, IGF LR3, few GLP-1 and he did also some HCG and lately most of janoshik tests I received of HCG 2500iu tested around 4500-5000IU, Idk if the raws are better, or his work is better than the previous one who used to make for us HCG and HMG (they used to be outsourced).

So we hired in the past month 2 other engineers to be focused on the peptides, the new tested peptides by Jano are from both, one is very good actually, his work was A++, a Walter white, and the second one his work is okish, but not that good, a Jesse he didn't clean well the machines after semaglutide production, so few peptides such as cjc no dac, aod and the tb500 10mg, that's why some are tested 97% instead of 99%.
will you reimburse those who ordered the contaminated cjc?

They’re very, very busy. I’ve been going back and forth with someone for three days and it takes at least six hours between each reply. There are thousands of orders and only a handful of people taking them. Things take time.
Did you use WhatsApp or email? I used WhatsApp and had my order placed and paid within 4 hours. WhatsApp had trouble at first finding the contact but it eventually worked.

Been trying to order for days. Is QSC just this bad at customer service?
When placing an order, make sure to thoroughly search and read Tracy’s posts for any instructions, include everything in the first email/whatsapp message, and then be patient.

I am a newb here but I can also recognize the only people that have issues ordering from Q are newbies. You’re doing something wrong if you’re being ignored. I followed all instructions via WhatsApp and had payment link in 6 hours, and tracking number 4 hours after that. Tracy has repeatedly said WhatsApp is the preferred method.

When placing an order, make sure to thoroughly search and read Tracy’s posts for any instructions, include everything in the first email/whatsapp message, and then be patient.

I am a newb here but I can also recognize the only people that have issues ordering from Q are newbies. You’re doing something wrong if you’re being ignored. I followed all instructions via WhatsApp and had payment link in 6 hours, and tracking number 4 hours after that. Tracy has repeatedly said WhatsApp is the preferred method.
Amen to that!!! Unfortunately some people have the need for attention and can't do anything..