Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Was thinking of trying their HMG cause price can’t be beat but now idk. Really need it for pregnancy protocol but last time I bought hmg from China it was garbage. Anyone try theirs recently?
I’m still using QSC HMG, have about 2 months left so hopefully more restock soon.

I tested my sperm on TRT, HCG, HMG all from QSC, and came back all good. I have my sperm results posted somewhere in fertility thread.

And they can’t keep up with the volume so their turnaround time skyrockets and they hire breaking bad Jessy to make their CJC and fuck it up, all while running big sales to increase volume further.
That's just the nature of the beast.... Always going to get teething problems during rapid expansion/growth in any industry.

Good thing here though is QSC is extremely pro-active in independently 3rd party testing its own products. Helps catch those teething problems so they can be addressed ASAP.

since its coming express from china do we have to sign for it?
That is up to the carrier. I’ve never ordered international using express, it’s possible might have to sign for it. I’ve always used re ship and have never had to sign that comes through usps, the express ones won’t be through usps.

yea usually with express you have to sign at least with usps. Yes with reship of course no sig Signing for pack opens up another whole ball game.. May pass on the deal as I dont want to take the chance with customs etc...

I’m still using QSC HMG, have about 2 months left so hopefully more restock soon.

I tested my sperm on TRT, HCG, HMG all from QSC, and came back all good. I have my sperm results posted somewhere in fertility thread.
That’s good to hear. How long have you used AAS and what’s your age?