Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You have to still brew that bro..... And you should be running your finished brew through a filter.... The BA kills any nasties, the filtering removes any particles.

Who cares what the raws look like at the end of the day, its not a finished product! Its not packaged in sterile packaging.... I really don't see the issue here at all as your the one who finishes raws and makes them clean/sterile.

Nit picky but, the BA doesn’t kill/sterilize during the brew. The filter sterilizes & the BA prevents bacteria growth.

Overall though this is right, the contaminants are negligible. Brew it correctly and the end product will be fine.

lmao I guess if you’re pro, that’s really the best route in that case… I can’t imagine he was pinning 10ml each time though that’s a fuck ton of fluid
Easily done for guys running primo at 100mg per ml. That alone is easy 3ml 3x a week plus the other compounds for advanced users.

Awful advice. If they ever request a signature- refuse delivery & pray you don’t have an incriminating amount of illegal items in your house.
You’re watching too many movies bro. Can’t tell you how many packs I’ve had to pick up at the post office over the years. Albeit it’s much better now.

You’re watching too many movies bro. Can’t tell you how many packs I’ve had to pick up at the post office over the years. Albeit it’s much better
Awful advice. If they ever request a signature- refuse delivery & pray you don’t have an incriminating amount of illegal items in your house.
that being said you may be right in I should not advise someone to do something they are uncomfortable with.

Easily done for guys running primo at 100mg per ml. That alone is easy 3ml 3x a week plus the other compounds for advanced users.
Fair point but, if they’re that advance I’d think they would have a blend of their gear plus why not just have the Primo at 200mg/ml in that case.

Idk, just speaking from a very real personal experience back when Silk Road was still running. Not myself but a good friend was looking at 5+ years for recieving a pack for another friend.

P.I. / FBI showed up asked for a signature & that was icing on the cake for the case. 10-20 mins after he took the pack inside a whole swat team in his parents house, him and his family pinned to the floor with shotguns to their backs. Not worth $100, $1000, or even $5000 to me.

Idk, just speaking from a very real personal experience back when Silk Road was still running. Not myself but a good friend was looking at 5+ years for recieving a pack for another friend.

P.I. / FBI showed up asked for a signature & that was icing on the cake for the case. 10-20 mins after he took the pack inside a whole swat team in his parents house, him and his family pinned to the floor with shotguns to their backs. Not worth $100, $1000, or even $5000 to me.
The promo is for hgh and peptides, how are you going to get busted for that

Whats there to back and forth with someone about.... If its more then 2 interactions for a order, you are part of the reason there is a backlog in dealing with orders.

Message 1 - Hi, I would like to order 100grms Test E, 50grms Nand Deca, HGH 100iu kits x 2
Delivery address: Whatever your using
Delivery method: Special line (or whatever you are using)
Payment method: BTC (or whatever you want to use from the QSC list)

Tracy reply: $953USD to:
3b3nemedj4uGGJJk45u5jrfu874r489rj834 (Made up BTC addy)
Please provide transaction ID once done

Message 2 - Payment made. Transaction hash:
445bre7efwbe46tr4ghfnyvbnv3h8&&FGUB876ggg

End of discussion and shit turns up in 3 to 20 days
Can't be anymore simpler than that.

just fyi to all the guys just ordering. QSC has 1991 pages obviously they are a popular source. This isn’t some guy shipping out 100 orders a week with people getting their order shipped next day of order. No offense to the smaller guys because they are great sources. Be patient obviously QSC is huge. You will get your shit don’t clog up tue emails. I know it’s scary the first time. Now if you came from another thread or forum or some shit you are probably used to one person making a smaller amount of orders and can answer your questions quickly. If you do that with QSC you will clog up emails for others. Be patient it’s a huge thread because they deliver. You aren’t being scammed. If you are well, you probably didn’t follow instructions correctly and emailed someone else. Just be patient this is probably the nicest shit you will get. I don’t even know why i waste my time typing this.

just fyi to all the guys just ordering. QSC has 1991 pages obviously they are a popular source. This isn’t some guy shipping out 100 orders a week with people getting their order shipped next day of order. No offense to the smaller guys because they are great sources. Be patient obviously QSC is huge. You will get your shit don’t clog up tue emails. I know it’s scary the first time. Now if you came from another thread or forum or some shit you are probably used to one person making a smaller amount of orders and can answer your questions quickly. If you do that with QSC you will clog up emails for others. Be patient it’s a huge thread because they deliver. You aren’t being scammed. If you are well, you probably didn’t follow instructions correctly and emailed someone else. Just be patient this is probably the nicest shit you will get. I don’t even know why i waste my time typing this.
I heard sending 10 emails will speed it up, its like pressing the cross walk button 100 times.

You’re watching too many movies bro. Can’t tell you how many packs I’ve had to pick up at the post office over the years. Albeit it’s much better now.

Picking shit up from the post office is not the same as signing for packages at your doorstep.

In the 1990's-2000's, there were some legit drug busts from the latter, and at the time, they acknowledged signing for the pack was culprit.

@Pinnacle Elements

Yeah I don’t know why you typed this either. The impatient ones won’t bother to read this. They will just continue to do what they do. So in essence you’re the one clogging up this thread. :)

Kidding of course.

Picking shit up from the post office is not the same as signing for packages at your doorstep.

In the 1990's-2000's, there were some legit drug busts from the latter, and at the time, they acknowledged signing for the pack was culprit.

@Pinnacle Elements
A few days ago, there were people here saying that you always have to sign for express international. Anyone know if that’s true? If it is, then based on what you and other people are saying right now, it sounds like it’s a shipping option that should never be considered. Would you agree with that? I haven’t tried express with them yet, so I’m trying to wrap my head around all of it.

Curious what did he order?

Whats there to back and forth with someone about.... If its more then 2 interactions for a order, you are part of the reason there is a backlog in dealing with orders.

Message 1 - Hi, I would like to order 100grms Test E, 50grms Nand Deca, HGH 100iu kits x 2
Delivery address: Whatever your using
Delivery method: Special line (or whatever you are using)
Payment method: BTC (or whatever you want to use from the QSC list)

Tracy reply: $953USD to:
3b3nemedj4uGGJJk45u5jrfu874r489rj834 (Made up BTC addy)
Please provide transaction ID once done

Message 2 - Payment made. Transaction hash:
445bre7efwbe46tr4ghfnyvbnv3h8&&FGUB876ggg

End of discussion and shit turns up in 3 to 20 days
Ordered Wednesday, received money amount after a few hours, paid Thursday and send transaction confirmation, received tr# Saturday morning.

4 messages exchanged between both parties involved.