Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Ordered Wednesday, received money amount after a few hours, paid Thursday and send transaction confirmation, received tr# Saturday morning.

4 messages exchanged between both parties involved.
Ordered Tuesday 624pm EST

Wallet address received payment sent 852pm

TX ID sent to QSC 1128pm

Shipping info received Friday 701pm

That’s FUCKING BOSS if you ask me!

4 exchanged between both parties involved.

A few days ago, there were people here saying that you always have to sign for express international. Anyone know if that’s true? If it is, then based on what you and other people are saying right now, it sounds like it’s a shipping option that should never be considered. Would you agree with that? I haven’t tried express with them yet, so I’m trying to wrap my head around all of it.
Your a being a fucking pussy. I bet you’d use the name MPMD for your shipping information to, so why you worried about signing a package you little dweeb? Just order the shit if you’re going to order. For fuck sake!!

I’m convinced they’re the same idiots from Reddit, who were the idiots from FB that found Reddit through a google search. It’s scary how many people are too stupid to follow simple ordering instructions, how the hell are they going to self administer injections properly? I think we’re going to read about a bunch of hospital visits because of these guys shitting the bed.
Those are the same people that think if they reconstitute 10mg with 1ml bac water and reconstitute 30mg with 1ml that 10iu is 10iu and the mg is the same for both. I Let them think that it’ll weed the incompetent fucking idiots out.

A few days ago, there were people here saying that you always have to sign for express international. Anyone know if that’s true? If it is, then based on what you and other people are saying right now, it sounds like it’s a shipping option that should never be considered. Would you agree with that? I haven’t tried express with them yet, so I’m trying to wrap my head around all of it.
I received an international DHL to US from QSC in September. No signature required, just showed on my front porch like any other shipment. 3 days transit.

I went on to DHL website last time I got it and changed the delivery option to no signature required. They just dropped it on my front step.

The promo is for hgh and peptides, how are you going to get busted for that
Bro what planet do you live on? HGH without a script is illegal. It still falls under the steriod act law which is a felony. Do some research before being stupid here. My friend got busted for just hgh. Did fed time. Enough of the bs here

Bro what planet do you live on? HGH without a script is illegal. It still falls under the steriod act law which is a felony. Do some research before being stupid here. My friend got busted for just hgh. Did fed time. Enough of the bs here
Screenshot_20231202_063311_Brave.jpg
The law doesn't say anything about possessing ot for personal use or buying it. Maybe you should get informed, you sparky fuck!!

Your a being a fucking pussy. I bet you’d use the name MPMD for your shipping information to, so why you worried about signing a package you little dweeb? Just order the shit if you’re going to order. For fuck sake!!
Lmfao, scroll to any random part of your profile and it’s nothing but attacking people, never offering any value, just throwing temper tantrums and being negative for no apparent reason.