Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

The law is to keep physicians from prescribing steroids for off label uses like body building and an ammendment was later added to include hgh, but whatever. You think you're right so go ahead and try to scare people on here with your irrational fears. I'm done discussing this.
You are wrong bro, bringing in any substance over a federal border that is a controlled substance without authority to import can attract a charge of "Importing a controlled substance".

If they do a controlled delivery or raid and find you in possession of a controlled substance, that's going to result in a "Possession" charge.

A raid will result in all your electronic devices being cloned as well and they will have full histories of what you have done online, passwords, websites and so on (Everyone interested in basic OpSec should learn how to setup and use a USB hard drive with Tails OS at a minimum... Sure, its not convenient but it can certainly save your ass if shit ever hits the fan!)

Anything over "personal use" is automatically deemed to be dealing, so they will throw in a charge of "Distribution" as well. Personal use amounts are what is used medically (aka fuck all dosages). Decent lawyer should be able to push back on this 1 unless they have evidence of you dealing.

Raws will also attract a charge of "manufacturing" (decent lawyer will push back on this and make them prove it though). If you get caught with cookware and all the associated, they can back up the charge.

Is it likely someone gets popped for it.... Low.

But that doesn't change the law and the way it can be enforced! Every few years they seem to circle back to PED's and do a crackdown and you will hear a heap get done.

If the drug falls under a controlled substance heading, its illegal to posses without the authority to posses it, plain and simple.

Its not about trying to scare anyone, its about understanding the risks and taking steps to minimise them BEFORE your front door is getting kicked in. Understanding the risks and taking steps to minimise them can mean the difference between getting off charges or ending up doing actual time.

You are wrong bro, bringing in any substance over a federal border that is a controlled substance without authority to import can attract a charge of "Importing a controlled substance".

If they do a controlled delivery or raid and find you in possession of a controlled substance, that's going to result in a "Possession" charge.

A raid will result in all your electronic devices being cloned as well and they will have full histories of what you have done online, passwords, websites and so on (Everyone interested in basic OpSec should learn how to setup and use a USB hard drive with Tails OS at a minimum... Sure, its not convenient but it can certainly save your ass if shit ever hits the fan!)

Anything over "personal use" is automatically deemed to be dealing, so they will throw in a charge of "Distribution" as well. Personal use amounts are what is used medically (aka fuck all dosages). Decent lawyer should be able to push back on this 1 unless they have evidence of you dealing.

Raws will also attract a charge of "manufacturing" (decent lawyer will push back on this and make them prove it though). If you get caught with cookware and all the associated, they can back up the charge.

Is it likely someone gets popped for it.... Low.

But that doesn't change the law and the way it can be enforced! Every few years they seem to circle back to PED's and do a crackdown and you will hear a heap get done.

If the drug falls under a controlled substance heading, its illegal to posses without the authority to posses it, plain and simple.

Its not about trying to scare anyone, its about understanding the risks and taking steps to minimise them BEFORE your front door is getting kicked in. Understanding the risks and taking steps to minimise them can mean the difference between getting off charges or ending up doing actual time.
This is off the DEA alphabetical listing of controlled substances, I don't see HGH on there.Screenshot_20231202_082903_Samsung Notes.jpg

The last 2 peptide orders from qsc have had vials with loose caps and no vacuum. I would imagine it loses being sterile that way.
Every order of oils ive gotten has been awesome. No problems there. Not sure why they keep having problems with the peptide side of the business.
Tracy addressed this a few days ago. They had to hire a couple new chemists for putting together the peptides because demand has been so high. He said that the OG chemist is now only doing GH, GHK-CU, GLP-1s, and maybe a couple more that I’m forgetting. He said that those compounds are still coming out great, but that the new chemists that are doing everything else are having some issues.

The last 2 peptide orders from qsc have had vials with loose caps and no vacuum. I would imagine it loses being sterile that way.
Every order of oils ive gotten has been awesome. No problems there. Not sure why they keep having problems with the peptide side of the business.
Nothing is sterile until after you add bacteriostatic water, might just throw them out to be safe anyway.

Freedomland not so land of the free when it comes to bodybuilding drugs eh. Your congress not working for swole people at all.

I’m actually making some BAC water right now about to brew up some injectable aminos.
Maybe I should just use this BAC water to sterilize everything instead lol
Doesn’t work like that brofasia
BA prevents further bacteria growth but it does not sterilize, it is a preservative, just to clarify

Not CDS under DEA. Violation under FDA if found to possess or distribute HGH without physician prescription of distributed by a physician.
The way I read it said posses with intent to distribute, I don't know. I think we can all agree, its best not to get on any agencies radar. And they can throw charges whether they stick or not remains to be seen.

I already said in most states hgh is not controlled or scheduled however it is still a felony under the steriod act law. Yes its bs but it is what it is.

I already said in most states hgh is not controlled or scheduled however it is still a felony under the steriod act law. Yes its bs but it is what it is.
They're so inundated with fentanyl right now that it's got their heads spinning, that shit is killing people right and left but you're probably right. If it's illegal it's illegal, even if it's not doing any harm and all the celebrities are using it. Best to play it safe

atleast 2 months

Please correct me if I’m wrong, but if an opened bottle of Bac water can last 28 days without fear of contamination, would that mean the reconstituted product would be at risk after the same amount of time?

I’ve seen so many different answers, but the 28 days guideline is the only one that makes sense to me.