Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I’m actually making some BAC water right now about to brew up some injectable aminos.
Maybe I should just use this BAC water to sterilize everything instead lol
Doesn’t work like that brofasia
BA prevents further bacteria growth but it does not sterilize, it is a preservative, just to clarify
Wait.... So you think that BA has some magical property of inhibiting FURTHER bacteria growth..... But that it maintains whatever bacteria is present in solution.....

I mean, what TF can I say to that reasoning in reply!

Wait.... So you think that BA has some magical property of inhibiting FURTHER bacteria growth..... But that it maintains whatever bacteria is present in solution.....

I mean, what TF can I say to that reasoning in reply!
That’s not what I said. You changed it to make an argumentative reply
What I stated was correct
BA is a preservative and does not sterilize

The last 2 peptide orders from qsc have had vials with loose caps and no vacuum. I would imagine it loses being sterile that way.
Every order of oils ive gotten has been awesome. No problems there. Not sure why they keep having problems with the peptide side of the business.
Qsc has lost its ability to produce a consistent product. Maybe it will improve once it hires and trains up more people but for now it’s probably best to let them work through their growing pains before any significant orders.

A few days ago, there were people here saying that you always have to sign for express international. Anyone know if that’s true? If it is, then based on what you and other people are saying right now, it sounds like it’s a shipping option that should never be considered. Would you agree with that? I haven’t tried express with them yet, so I’m trying to wrap my head around all of it.

I am in USA and let @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals choose the best shipping method for me.

Never had to sign for a package or go to the post office for anything domestic or international from this source.

I've used many vials that have been half used, shelfed for years and then used again lol

Yeah I don't see what the issue is here. I've used the same BAC water vial easily for over 1 month after breaking the seal. Puncturing it multiple times to withdraw BAC water.

I might clean the top with alcohol once, but definitely not every time (not recommended, just my practice).

@UncleBuns @Spaceman Spiff

It's extremely rare in the USA that the government would give a shit about your steroids. It's a schedule 3 drug and half the country has gone light on drug use. The USPS delivers so many narcotics on a regular basis. The money spent on a SWAT raid is 100x more than what they'd get back from a few kits of test. Maybe if you have a new politician coming in to "make an example" out of the community they'll get trigger happy, but right now they're looking at fentanyl and pills (and still doing nothing about it).

They want dealers so they can seize all their money and assets, not users. And they'll build a case on you for years before they actually raid your house. So unless you're homebrewing a bunch of shit and giving it to your buddies at the gym, you're probably fine with USPS. FedEx and UPS can go through your shit per company policy though. USPS typically needs a warrant. So if the feds are serving up a warrant on your mail, they already have all the dirt they need on you. Some of your clients got caught up and told on ya.

(there will always be the 1% of people who get fucked for no reason. this is just speaking for the other 99% of times)

Tracy addressed this a few days ago. They had to hire a couple new chemists for putting together the peptides because demand has been so high. He said that the OG chemist is now only doing GH, GHK-CU, GLP-1s, and maybe a couple more that I’m forgetting. He said that those compounds are still coming out great, but that the new chemists that are doing everything else are having some issues.
thats a problem tho that needs to be addressed asap

Obviously not best practice but I keep BA water in the fridge and just use the bottle till it's done. Sometimes it takes months. Never had any issue. I always keep the top very clean and scrub the hell out of it with rubbing alcohol.
Is it necessary to store BAC water in the fridge?

There any recent testing for Primo 200 mg/ml? The jano one on the link is from last year.
Look in the testing report thread you might find a newer one

I've got finished oils 15+yrs old that I still use, some in 100ml vials that I've used from multiple times over that 15 odd years.... Good to know they are bunk now as the quidelines tell me it should have been discarded..... :p

FFS, are people really this naive?
Yes they are fucking morons which is a few steps beyond naive

I am in USA and let @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals choose the best shipping method for me.

Never had to sign for a package or go to the post office for anything domestic or international from this source.

That’s because you weren’t a complete fucktard messaging him very 15 minutes of why your order from an hr ago hasn’t been shipped and
Almost delivered yet like a lot of these idiots from Reddit and fakebook that are here doing all the above

Qsc has lost its ability to produce a consistent product. Maybe it will improve once it hires and trains up more people but for now it’s probably best to let them work through their growing pains before any significant orders.

Thanks for solving the mystery. Here’s a novel idea, find another source for yourself and get the fuck over it.

Is it necessary to store BAC water in the fridge?
After opening yes

tbh I've kept opened BAC water at room temperature for over a month several times but might as well throw it in the fridge to be safe. thx
To each there own it always made me a little nervous at first pushing it to the 60 day mark then I was like well if it’s still seams fine after 60 let’s push it as far as we can and find out lol. I ran out about the 90 day +/- a few days and still fine but I keep it refrigerated from day one of opening. In theory it shouldn’t matter it was sterile and it’s got the BA to prevent bacteria and the stopper is self healing so I don’t know why it wouldn’t stay good at room temp I just don’t chance it

Or try to figure out WhatsApp o_O

Update for those recently or soon ordering. WhatsApp is definitely faster than email. I recently waited a few extra days to do email because that's more convenient for me.
And ffs plan your gear use further in advance and have some fucking patience.