Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Signing for a package isn't a admission of guilt. It proves nothing and it's only more suspicious when you say no and slam the door on the postal carrier.

There are a few reasons a postal carrier would require a signature even if the sender didn't request one.
It’s not admission of guilt but it is accepting the package. Once again- one of my best friends went through a ~2 year long federal case relative to this. I can guarantee you signing and accepting the package is counter productive if you find yourself in a similar situation.

Refusing something “you don’t recognize ordering” does not make it more suspicious. Anyone, anywhere can send you anything. The illegal part is your acceptance.

Yeah I don't see what the issue is here. I've used the same BAC water vial easily for over 1 month after breaking the seal. Puncturing it multiple times to withdraw BAC water.

I might clean the top with alcohol once, but definitely not every time (not recommended, just my practice).

@UncleBuns @Spaceman Spiff
I always swab before but I have used bac water for many months especially now that I bought those prefilled pen Carts my bac water is not getting used nearly as much just for other stuff I don't use often.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals How many days after paying for promo deal last week should we expect to receive tracking information? Asking for me and other so you don't get WhatsApp/email flooded with "where is my order & tracking"? Also, when should we reach back out about promo order if we haven't received tracking yet (like 10 days)?

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals How many days after paying for promo deal last week should we expect to receive tracking information? Asking for me and other so you don't get WhatsApp/email flooded with "where is my order & tracking"? Also, when should we reach back out about promo order if we haven't received tracking yet (like 10 days)?
Some go theirs, some not yet.

It depends on the orders, not everyone will have it at same time, but all gonna have it this week.

For what it's worth, I didn't ask for my tracking and Tracy provided it last night. So sitting down and just waiting like a rational human works.

Note to new members

It’s not admission of guilt but it is accepting the package. Once again- one of my best friends went through a ~2 year long federal case relative to this. I can guarantee you signing and accepting the package is counter productive if you find yourself in a similar situation.

Refusing something “you don’t recognize ordering” does not make it more suspicious. Anyone, anywhere can send you anything. The illegal part is your acceptance.
It may be the way it is, but it makes no fucking sense. Some rando sends you a package, you accept it thinking it's something else, and you're in prison?

The land of the free, my ass.

It may be the way it is, but it makes no fucking sense. Some rando sends you a package, you accept it thinking it's something else, and you're in prison?

No prosecutor would proceed with that case, if you just receive something illegal by post 95% of time they also have title III evidence to accompany it.

For what it's worth, I didn't ask for my tracking and Tracy provided it last night. So sitting down and just waiting like a rational human works.

Note to new members
I just paid and still don't have my tracking number. Also i'm not rational and not human. Going to spam them until they remind me that i'm ordering drugs and not creatine off of Amazon.

Why are we still talking about this? If you feel safe. go get your package. if you don't, you can bitch and moan and see how far that gets you. Either way it's the land of the free. Because you get to make that choice ... and it's slightly more free than most other places.

Tracy some info; By placing an "International" order, is it possible to pay for "Express" shipping or is the shipping method standard?
International orders for sale items are sent by normal shipping if paid via alibaba and sent by express if paid by bank or crypto.
If paid by bank or crypto, customer can still choose standard shipping instead of express.
Shipping cost for express is discounted for most of orders, and cannot give a general rule since there is ton of countries.

International orders for sale items are sent by normal shipping if paid via alibaba and sent by express if paid by bank or crypto.
If paid by bank or crypto, customer can still choose standard shipping instead of express.
Shipping cost for express is discounted for most of orders, and cannot give a general rule since there is ton of countries.
Is Aussie reship also express?

I say Tracy scraps the whole courtesy of a tracking number all together. Watch these mental midgets lose their shit waiting for a pack.