Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

That’s not what I said. You changed it to make an argumentative reply
What I stated was correct
BA is a preservative and does not sterilize
BA can be a bactericide. It doesn't sterilize per SE but it can help. Plus bacteria need water and oily solutions have none

Is it necessary to store BAC water in the fridge?
BAC water contains .9% Benzyl Alcohol which inhibits bacteria growth while being stored within its own bottle. To ensure this your water should be kept in a dark place at room temperature(60°F to 80°F) so as not to have fluctuations in temperature which can degrade the Benzyl Alcohol quicker and prevent it’s bacteriostatic properties. Recommended for multi-use with a shelf life of no more than 28 days and then should be discarded. I do not discard after 28 days but i do store my water in my nightstand drawer at room temperature and clean tops with alcohol pads before and after each use. If I get any sign of degradation (I.e. PIP) I will discard the water. It has happened a few times over several years. Not worth any risk being a cheap fuck. Just toss it and start over.

My recommendation is to get several small vials of BAC water instead of one larger (50ml+) bottles and do the math. How many shots of HGH you’re doing within a 28 day period. Keep in mind if you’re doing HCG on pin days you can purchase a larger bottle and maybe use it within 28 days (or close to it)

I recently had a couple of vials like that. I messaged Tracy and he said to just use scissors to tighten it. I did and Walla! I was back in business.
I'm not worried about it overall. Qsc prices are awesome so a couple vials occasionally being fucked up is an acceptable tradeoff.

Look in the testing report thread you might find a newer one

Yes they are fucking morons which is a few steps beyond naive

Just message @Millard and ask him it’s super secret ffs

That’s because you weren’t a complete fucktard messaging him very 15 minutes of why your order from an hr ago hasn’t been shipped and
Almost delivered yet like a lot of these idiots from Reddit and fakebook that are here doing all the above

Thanks for solving the mystery. Here’s a novel idea, find another source for yourself and get the fuck over it.

After opening yes

Composing a pouty little novella of grievances is how you spent your Saturday night huh? Shocker.

Only on Friday’s.
Please refrain from this type of ignorant and false responses that may appear funny to you but ultimately have the potential of harming our community especially with the influx of what appears to be new and younger members. These types of offerings are strictly prohibited and will result in an immediate ban of a source. You may clear the record if you see fit and perhaps contribute to this thread.

Please refrain from this type of ignorant and false responses that may appear funny to you but ultimately have the potential of harming our community especially with the influx of what appears to be new and younger members. These types of offerings are strictly prohibited and will result in an immediate ban of a source. You may clear the record if you see fit and perhaps contribute to this thread.
Absolutely correct

Actually even the discussion or mention often results in the ban of members

Crap theirs a reddit now for this? My last order was like over a year ago and my supply is getting low and need to grab more and haven't kept up to date with the thread and anything going on. Shoot the reddit link?
You should browse the previous 1,986 pages and find the list. Reddit is easier to navigate try there first.

No, I only use the special lines. Even domestic, I don't use express as LE have blitz checks on it occasionally. What's another 3 to 5 days to get something in the grand scheme of things.
Law enforcement doesn't check express more than other shipping methods. Fedex and ups have their own private customs. It doesn't go through usps customs. Private companies have higher income so they can do more extensive screening. That's why there are more seizures with express

Awful advice. If they ever request a signature- refuse delivery & pray you don’t have an incriminating amount of illegal items in your house.
Signing for a package isn't a admission of guilt. It proves nothing and it's only more suspicious when you say no and slam the door on the postal carrier.

There are a few reasons a postal carrier would require a signature even if the sender didn't request one.

You should browse the previous 1,986 pages and find the list. Reddit is easier to navigate try there first.

Great solution read 2000 pages to find an answer that any of the people who are actively participating in the post could give in 5 seconds. And I can't browse the reddit since I do not have a link to the subreddit.

Great solution read 2000 pages to find an answer that any of the people who are actively participating in the post could give in 5 seconds. And I can't browse the reddit since I do not have a link to the subreddit.
See the little circle thing at the top right?
Press it and then type “price list” and something magical will happen

Anyone else here would have to do the same thing because the latest price list is many pages back and was posted on 11/28. You think everyone here memorized the post number and page from a week ago?

Cha0ticbrah trying to use the search function:

Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

See the little circle thing at the top right?
Press it and then type “price list” and something magical will happen

Anyone else here would have to do the same thing because the latest price list is many pages back and was posted on 11/28. You think everyone here memorized the post number and page from a week ago?

Thanks