Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I say Tracy scraps the whole courtesy of a tracking number all together. Watch these mental midgets lose their shit waiting for a pack.
Jesus, this reminds me of how shipping is back in the early 2000’s lol. Pay with WU for that car part or watch then hope you get something in the mail 2 months later lol

It may be the way it is, but it makes no fucking sense. Some rando sends you a package, you accept it thinking it's something else, and you're in prison?

The land of the free, my ass.
You’re missing the point I think.

the idea is that you refuse the package because “you don’t recognize ordering anything / whatever it says on package”.

I say Tracy scraps the whole courtesy of a tracking number all together. Watch these mental midgets lose their shit waiting for a pack.
Hey if it increases respond time then that would be awesome haha

Crap theirs a reddit now for this? My last order was like over a year ago and my supply is getting low and need to grab more and haven't kept up to date with the thread and anything going on. Shoot the reddit link?
Don't listen to these guys bro, they're fuckin with you, if you want to place an order you have to send a letter to the north pole and Santa will deliver it

I can confirm. Domestic Reship is slow AF(Atleast right now). Wasn't always like this. Whatever, better than my name on the stupid package

I think this one is about 4-5 weeks.

This may seem like an odd question but has anyone ever got blood work done and then went home and jerked off a bunch or had a lot of sex and then went back the next day and had blood work again? Maybe say busted a nut just before going in too. I'd be interested in seeing the number on test, estr,progest,and free T. I mean considering if you on aas you're probably not producing a whole lot of test it would probably be different than if not on aas. I ask this because I was thinking maybe if affect the t or e maybe that might change the dose of test someone starts experiencing gyno.

Jesus, this reminds me of how shipping is back in the early 2000’s lol. Pay with WU for that car part or watch then hope you get something in the mail 2 months later lol

Hahaha yep - sending some random internet anon drug dealer a couple hundred bucks of green money cash in a birthday card (snail mail).

And maybe you get a pack in a couple months.

Whats there to back and forth with someone about.... If its more then 2 interactions for an order, you are part of the reason there is a backlog in dealing with orders.
Hi new guy, sometimes the source sends the wrong payment address and it takes another few hours for them to notice. Now kindly go fuck yourself.

To each there own it always made me a little nervous at first pushing it to the 60 day mark then I was like well if it’s still seams fine after 60 let’s push it as far as we can and find out lol. I ran out about the 90 day +/- a few days and still fine but I keep it refrigerated from day one of opening. In theory it shouldn’t matter it was sterile and it’s got the BA to prevent bacteria and the stopper is self healing so I don’t know why it wouldn’t stay good at room temp I just don’t chance it
You need to use more peptides if your back water lasts that long lol

Hi guys!
I've got a question about HCG from QSC
Did anyone try to do a HCG Quantitative blood test in a lab?

Over a few recent months I've done a lot blood works with HCG from different sources from UGL, India(ZyHCG) and research chemicals companies. And all of them are underdosed, like 7-10 times.

So just checking if anyone tried that.
Unfortunately many users are still doing dumb tests with pregnancy tests...

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals any ETA on domestic HCG restock?)

Hi guys!

Over a few recent months I've done a lot blood works with HCG from different sources from UGL, India(ZyHCG) and research chemicals companies. And all of them are underdosed, like 7-10 times.

That is no accurate way to determine if the hcg is correctly dosed or not.

Hi guys!

Wtf am I reading?
Quantitative blood test on hcg?

2K page thread, this is nutz.
I posted bloods 4 weeks ago on 1800mg QSC gear. Anyone interested, will post up new set of bloods end of week. Test/deca/mast only.

You’re missing the point I think.

the idea is that you refuse the package because “you don’t recognize ordering anything / whatever it says on package”.
I have an average of 10+ incoming packets each week from china (aliexpress/alibaba/ebay). I ain't keeping track of every single one of them, until I get notification that delivery time is about to expire.

Good luck proving that the I have knoledge that one of the 50 packets I receive each month (and I can prove I get that number of packets) that had contraband, was ordered by me and not by someone who had malicious intend against me.

If I received 2 packets a month and 1 of them had contraband, then that's another thing.

Hi guys!

Are your balls bigger? That's the only way you know hcg is real or not.

2K page thread, this is nutz.
Not Yet No GIF