Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You guys remember its holiday time tons of packages going thru the system. There will be delays now. However it is a good time to order int as customs is overloaded now. Better chances of getting stuff thru during this time. However better chance of delays and things going missing too. Thats why lots of sources take a break during this time due to missing and delay packs.

30 orders with QSC and I'm yet to see a mistake with payment information!

Stop making shit up bro!
Hey that’s super, I’m glad you’ve never experienced another human being making a simple error. But out here in reality these things happen and weirdly you’re more upset about it than either of the two parties who were involved. Now ask yourself why? And once you’ve examined that thoroughly go ahead and get back to fucking yourself as per my original instructions.

That is no accurate way to determine if the hcg is correctly dosed or not.
It is accurate for the same individual and the same body weight as it check B-subunit of HCG that is specific to HCG. And it is used in detecting exact age of fetus and cancer in males. Also it is used during invitro fertilisation, you may check pubmed.

There're also assays about using by males with serum HCG levels data
Wtf am I reading?
Quantitative blood test on hcg?
What is wrong with Quantitative HCG test?) If you're talking about language, then English is not my native, so I apologize :)
Are your balls bigger? That's the only way you know hcg is real or not.
That'is not accurate at all) First of all the leydig cells atrophy is not visible in most cases, so it is your imagination. And second of all if you use pharma pregnyl and looking for UGL source you obviously do not have atrophy because of Pregnyl and you testicles will not get bigger as they're already normal size(despite the fact you cannot see atrophy in most cases)

What is quantitative blood testing for hcg? What test do you order?
You can test for HCG in blood or urine, but it’s never done on males because the test largely exists to confirm pregnancy in females. I suppose a male could request it on a blood panel, but you might get some odd looks from the person filling out the paperwork.

What is quantitative blood testing for hcg? What test do you order?
This is just a normal blood test, but looking for HCG. Same as you do with testosteron and others HCG can actually be tested via bloods, not only urine.

I don't think you can just order this. This is usually done on pregnant women if the doctor thinks there is something wrong with their pregnancy in very early stages.
It can spot twins, non-uterus pregnancy etc.

It is accurate for the same individual and the same body weight as it check B-subunit of HCG that is specific to HCG. And it is used in detecting exact age of fetus and cancer in males. Also it is used during invitro fertilisation, you may check pubmed.

There're also assays about using by males with serum HCG levels data
It is not accurate enough to determine if the hcg is correctly dosed or not.

This is just a normal blood test, but looking for HCG. Same as you do with testosteron and others HCG can actually be tested via bloods, not only urine.

I don't think you can just order this. This is usually done on pregnant women if the doctor thinks there is something wrong with their pregnancy in very early stages.
You can, at least in most of the united states. There are no restrictions on this

Quest also offers it, I just searched on the website

You can order it in Labcorp and Quest Diagnostics) they cost like $30-40

You can test for HCG in blood or urine, but it’s never done on males because the test largely exists to confirm pregnancy in females. I suppose a male could request it on a blood panel, but you might get some odd looks from the person filling out the paperwork.
My point is, you can't really test if the stuff is underdosed or not. Might as well send it in.

You can, at least in most of the united states. There are no restrictions on this

Quest also offers it, I just searched on the website
Ah ok. Im in the EU and I haven't seen that test available here.
But yeah like others said. It is mostly a test for females though