Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Obviously not best practice but I keep BA water in the fridge and just use the bottle till it's done. Sometimes it takes months. Never had any issue. I always keep the top very clean and scrub the hell out of it with rubbing alcohol.

Please correct me if I’m wrong, but if an opened bottle of Bac water can last 28 days without fear of contamination, would that mean the reconstituted product would be at risk after the same amount of time?

I’ve seen so many different answers, but the 28 days guideline is the only one that makes sense to me.
Those are general medical/pharmaceutical guidelines.

There is what is "best practice" and what is actually doable

According to the guidelines
Anything we open including testosterone should be discarded after 28 days...

Well... idk who does that

I've used many vials that have been half used, shelfed for years and then used again lol

I just did on Tuesday and Tracy told me it was normal for Hawaii. But the thing is it didn’t even hit the US yet.
It doesn’t always update like that.
I’ve got orders delivered that never updated at all.
I wonder what the normal time is for Hawaii?
Also keep in mind the time of year. I just made some Amazon orders that might not get delivered before Christmas and usually those same exact items are 3 days.
If Tracy said it’s normal I wouldn’t stress too much

It doesn’t always update like that.
I’ve got orders delivered that never updated at all.
I wonder what the normal time is for Hawaii?
Also keep in mind the time of year. I just made some Amazon orders that might not get delivered before Christmas and usually those same exact items are 3 days.
If Tracy said it’s normal I wouldn’t stress too much
Ok cool I already messaged her but now I feel bad for bothering

If you haven’t gotten tracking I promise you that if you really ordered you will get tracking. Tracking usually is sent 2-3 days after I place an order maybe because I never ask for it, I just wait until he sends it. Just be patient bud
That fucking fool doesn’t know the meaning of patience. He’s a smooth brain fucking monkey.

For whatsapp order do you just text the number and then they send you alibaba link?
As long as you sent all the information needed yes

View attachment 271593
The law doesn't say anything about possessing ot for personal use or buying it. Maybe you should get informed, you sparky fuck!!
No it doesn’t but but it’s still a controlled substance which makes personal possession without a prescription illegal not to mention how you got. But so is everything else on here.

Please correct me if I’m wrong, but if an opened bottle of Bac water can last 28 days without fear of contamination, would that mean the reconstituted product would be at risk after the same amount of time?

I’ve seen so many different answers, but the 28 days guideline is the only one that makes sense to me.
Not by any means. It’s just like they say test vials are one time use and discard after 28 days. If you’re sterile when you use them I’ve used bac water and reconstituted peptides as long as 90 days or more with no issues.

What’s average eta for international orders fellow gear users
7 years for people as annoying as you

Depends.

On the scale 1 to 10 how much of a Karen are you?
He broke that scale he hits about 3500 on a Karen scale of 1-100.

I've got finished oils 15+yrs old that I still use, some in 100ml vials that I've used from multiple times over that 15 odd years.... Good to know they are bunk now as the quidelines tell me it should have been discarded..... :p

FFS, are people really this naive?